• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Trapinchmon

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

Yeah. He's mentally unwell but there's no ignoring the damage he has done. A part of me has a modicum of sympathy, but his history of noncompliance with people's boundaries and his own therapy is the opposite of encouraging. I hope you're able to minimize your engagement with him soon, Mega...
  2. Trapinchmon

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

Of course. ✌ I didn't realize you were so young otherwise I would have said something sooner, haha. In this case, it worked out well! You have a good head on your shoulders, so that helps too.
  3. Trapinchmon

Oh man, astertide is a baby. Well, in this case, I can say astertide is a fourteen year old fandom kid who's gonna have fun and enjoy fandom for a long time to come, as a kid should. Kingdom Hearts is definitely old though...but it's cool that there's such a wide breadth of ages in this fandom...
  4. Trapinchmon

Uh, what. FFnet is very well known, even if it has slowed down substantially. It's like a nexus. If I asked random people if they knew IcyBrian's archive, chances are most of them won't have heard of it. I don't mean to say "individual website" disparagingly by the way. I wish they were still a...
  5. Trapinchmon

When you close your eyes, you suffuse your world in Darkness... That is why the Realm of Sleep, where Dream Eaters and Nightmares dwell, is contiguous with both the dark realm itself as well as the darkness that binds us all. I can think of no greater evil than the circadian rhythm that traps...
  6. Trapinchmon

That's what gets me. The sheer entitlement of it. Especially because of how huge some fandom communities are!! It's so easy to find a niche that suits one's fancy these days. And some people spring out of their fandom hole to become genuine creators themselves! I was surprised when my friends...
  7. Trapinchmon

Sometimes I forget Shiki originally has black hair because that's hidden behind a twist. The lack of official art for real Shiki is understandable but hurts all the same. u__u
  8. Trapinchmon

Paul, I'm turning to dust as I type this, but...1999 was twenty one years ago. People who wrote fanfic back in 1999 have kids old enough to post there. Also you emphasize Spockanort's point more with your examples. All those individual websites likely had their own "practices" for lack of a...
  9. Trapinchmon

"Forever" is hyperbole. I could go investigate the actual date and time that they first came around, but FFnet is very old in internet terms. Y'know, like how most memes age out in mere weeks. FFnet is a veritable dinosaur. Heck, I could argue back that it likely did exist in obscure certain...
  10. Trapinchmon

Ship name portmanteaus have been a thing forever on the internet, they're not degrading or insulting, they literally exist to express a concept in a cutesy shorthand. "I ship Terraqua." vs. "I'm deeply invested in the (likely or unlikely) romantic relationship of the two characters Terra and...
  11. Trapinchmon

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Hahaha, my Disney-fu is so weak I see all these neat ideas for worlds from things I've never even heard of/don't remember. [sweats] Although Gargoyles being a world earns all my YESSS. And I've always wanted Atlantis. PLUS...
  12. Trapinchmon

KH2.5 cover question

Oh man YES. The 1.5 cover art is nice but I feel like they could have given the Days and CoM portions a biiiit more room? ;n; Especially with all the white space it had. I will be so sad if the BBS crew isn't well represented on the cover art for 2.5, it's such an important game in the series...
Back