• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

My new avvys! Followed by pacman on crack!

Just wondering ppl's opinion on my avvys. Also, I noticed the ninja nonsense ad so, without further adue, PACMAN ON CRACK!~!~! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AHNwsyvDh4 Here's my 2nd avvy: Edit: Wouldn't let me upload my 1st-ish avvy, so here it is:
  2. S

MSN VIRUS (i hate TMM XD!)

TMM sent me a ******* MSN virus and it's screwing up everything...on my grandpa's work comp! HeLp! x_X
  3. S

Chat Room Colors >_<

Vote on whether or not you think everyone should have to have a chat room color that doesnt require you to highlight it to read it.
  4. S

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

dunno wdf ur talkin bout with europe...my friend found this link and i posted it cus North America is HERE.
  5. S

KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! (Prizes Posted!)

Re: KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! roflmfao i said i was kidding...im just hyper...i didnt know there was so much sugar in chips Edit:Geez, everyone has to do homework...right...NOW. Even me...
  6. S

KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! (Prizes Posted!)

Re: KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! -.- u stupid ass mutha f*cking dumb bizitch...its SPLEE!!! lmao jp but its rele splee..
  7. S

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

KH2 release date down to the very second http://www.freewebs.com/khunlimited1/ for all of u who need the very second. hey hey hey no applause...DAMIT STAY SEATED EVERYONE!!! AHHHHH! SOOOO MANY ROSES!!! THEY'RE PRICKLY!!!!
  8. S

Was kh com worth it

it was okay some parts were too hard and it was a hassle buildin ga good deck. and the cards opening doors was a hassle cus u had to spend an hour at the end of the level finding a dam card to leave the level, i give it a 7/10
  9. S

Fanmade Aerith KHII Costume

i wud guve up sex for a month for my girl friend NOT to wear that :-/
  10. S

Who would You Rather Have In Your Party

damit i picked other i was gonna sa seph and som1 but i forgot...anyway ill choose somethin else, seph and zabuza or seph and obi wan OR seph and dante but im leaning for 1st or 3rd
  11. S

Kairi's Grandmother

first of all...hi vch :-)...second of all, th esame thing kinda happens if u beat him but if u win u pass out if u loose he knocks u out.
Back