• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Question on Sora & Riku

I want to know, the keyblade that Sora uses, who does it belong to? I've read that it was Riku's and now I'm hearing it was Ventus' so I'm confused T^T, same thing with Riku's keyblade, were we ever told where it came from?
  2. Z

Aqua's possible boss fight in BBV2?

I was thinking about this for a while actually, assuming that BBSV2 is made and it takes place from BBS to KH or even a bit more, you think that she might have helped Sora fight ASOD indirectly/behind the scene? Maybe he had sme tenticals or some crap flying around that she took down, maybe she...
  3. Z

Question about LS and Xehanort

I just had an idea come into my head just now, I got this after watching the Lingering Senitment battle, I know this whole fight was non-canon and blah blah, my idea was, if the keyblade that Sora uses, what if for some reason its the same one that Xehanort uses in BBS? Maybe thats why the...
  4. Z

Riku's Way To Dawn

I need to ask, when exactly did Riku get the Way to Dawn? I honestly don't remember if it was ever mentioned before or not and I wasn't able to find a thread with the answer to such a question either.
  5. Z

Roxas a complete dude? o_O

Well this just kinda came to me a moment ago, actually this might have been though of before but I've never seen it, anyway: It was stated that replicas have hearts, fake hearts but hearts nonetheless at the end when Xion supposedly 'joins' with Roxas you think he might have gotten her heart...
  6. Z

Kairi's keyblade?

Im not sure if this belong on this forum or not but whatever here it goes: Remember when Kairi got to use the keyblade in KH2? Riku said that he 'remembered' something and that's how he summoned it? What if he somehow remembered Xion and thats how he was able to summon that flower keyblade...
  7. Z

2nd keyblade?

I was reading that "Kairi ISN't a keyweilder" thread and it was saying that Riku gave her his 'second' keyblade, someone also said that Roxas and Sora have a second one too, I know Roxas does but Sora now too? Where the hell did all this stuff come from?
  8. Z

Keyblades

Where do they come from? I was just thinking and some ideas came to me, and of course some questions. Mikey has his keyblade since forever, had it in BBS and has it in coded. Riku, this one was weird for me: I was thinking how can the 'Xehanort' that Ansem found not weild a keyblade? Using the...
  9. Z

I was bored soo....

I made this thing...I dunno maybe it can help new ideas for the heavy thinkers or whatever. I made this out fo bordem but I dunno I kinda luagh when I make heads explode, but V.A.T 13 asked for a timeline so here it goes : Master Xehonart had one last fight with Aqua, Ven and Terra, but when...
  10. Z

Terra = Xehanort ?

I was reading someones theory and whatever but I just got some idea in my head, short and simple: Terra is Xehanort, he always was and he was a good guy. Maybe after his eyes changed color- kingdom heart's effect on him- he turned evil, maybe killed the bald guy cause he used dark powers and...
  11. Z

Some ideas here and there

Some things I noticed first: Riku: If I become somebody else - ( a different way of saying...another?) Roxas: You make a good other - ( Another ) Roxas is the only nobody that doesn't accept that fact that he is someone else's body. The knight pick up their own keyblades ES - KK, FS - IKK...
  12. Z

Future-Past

Just an idea of mine that just came to me a few seconds ago: What if this whole video takes place in the future? That xehanort's heartless (Which from what i've seen never died or anything ) is the old man, and hes old cause of how many years went by, before hand I think he might have killed or...
  13. Z

High Quality video

Okay ion the main page where it shows the link to download this video, i click the link and then it takes me to soem page that doesnt work, so what inm asking is does anyone know where I can find this video up for download?
  14. Z

Rikus heart

OK i know that you people are getting your canons ready and stuff but read first please since this is something thats been bothering me! (This only happens in final mix). When Sora is fighting Ansem ( during or right before it, not sure never really played FM ) It shows a sence where Riku is...
  15. Z

Zexions weapon?

I just had an idea of what his would could be.... Well Zexion is very attached to Xemnas ( or so we hear ), So during one of the interview with Nourma they asked him If the boss fight with the guy from KH1 ( that secret guy that has Xemnas lightsabers ) was right before the sence when Xemnas is...
  16. Z

If KH3

I just had some weird daydream that went from one thing to another, it was about kh3 and me trying to make a theroy and hes what i thought up: What if the main charater is like Xemnas was the main charater, the good guy and not the bad guy?, He did everything he can to stop the evil and hes...
  17. Z

Sora/Bhk connection...confusion?

This is but a random thought! Theroy 1 When Riku lost the keyblade at Destiny Island and the keyblade chose Sora, i think that the keyblade confused Sora for Bhk hense the quote " He looks just like you ", but the only reason it stayed with him was because Sora has a very strong heart and now in...
  18. Z

What is the Keyblade?

Well, this question came to me recently and this is what i came up with... So we know there was 3 keyblade (but in asas we see 4) But what if there is no number to the amount of keyblade there can be? Like when Sora goes into drive for, does he pull a keyblade outa his ass? I think not, i think...
  19. Z

Just some info.....

Ok its about the org and im posting it to get it out of my mind... I keep hearing the question " how come the org members dont have their hearts back even when kingdom hearts was sealed?" Well i was thinking and i came up with all these thoughts.... Maybe its because The org members are the...
  20. Z

Clouds Story.....

Well i just got the idea a while ago, in kh2 cloud gets HIS own story and he still has that bandaged sword...and maybe it has to do with the first game so my idea is...Maybe hes trying to get whatever he gave to Hades to help him find sephiroth back from him and thats why he has that sword...
Back