• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Soul Society Club

a club tribute to bleach and those who passed on to the afterlife.
  2. S

Naruto English Uncensored

hey, quess what? i just saw the uncensored english version of Naruto on DVD. they got the original theme songs on them, and included the blood in them. downside: english voice acting still suckes (in my opinion since i watch fansubbed version) and when i compaed it to the fansubb version some of...
  3. S

Organization "X" sorry if this is old

sorry if this this is old or if someone made a thread on this. but has anyone noticed that all the members ot the organization has the letter "X" in their names. so why not call them organization "X"
  4. S

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

which KH2 character(s) would u go out with? obviously since im a male id go out with either Kairi and Namine.
  5. S

Did anyone get emotional during the game?

i am curious, did anyone get emotional during the game. i sorta did though i didnt cry or anything. i just felt sad or had extreme joy during some of the scences. like the scene where goofy got hit in the head, even though i knew he wasnt dead and he would pop up at any moment i just sorta felt...
  6. S

KH2 Final Fantasy Characters

i put up this thread since as of now i havent seen any threads on the Kh2 version of the FF characters. mabie there has, i dunno. anyway its cool how squre managed to keep most of their personalities in tack. Seifer still acts like Seifer. Fujina and Raijin the same as usual. then theres Auron...
  7. S

Sora is too naive in KH2

right after he wakes up he doesnt react to the fact that he is a year older, his voice has changed and especially the fact the he's to big for his clothes. how can he not notice that. if it were me id be like "what the......." and he still acts like a girly-man. right after he wakes up he...
  8. S

And GameStop Says:

I just went over to gamestop and talked around with some of the employies, they said this: "we are only selling KH2 by reservation at the moment, we carry no extra copies for stock sot sell normally for a couple weeks. so unless u reserved it from us ur not getting it. and it comes out on the...
  9. S

Will KH2 sell out when it comes out?

unless u reserved u woulnt have a problem. but considering this is one of the big titles to come out this year, will it sell out?
  10. S

Meteor Shower

during the game ive noticed a lot of referances about some meteor shower, even the opening CG movie where sora is falling from the sky has a meteor shower. can anyone explain to me what this means?
  11. S

Namine and Kairi

is it me but do those two look exacly alikie. could they sisters or something? were they seperated at birth? or is it a coincidence? before posting something try not to spoil anything thats revealed on KH2 if u know something. just post ur thoughts.
  12. S

Cloud vs. Squall/Leon

its obvious at this point that Squall, or Leon as they call him in the game, and Cloud apear in all three games and are my favorite FF characters. But in a macth between these two characters who will win? Who do u like better? What are ur thoughts on them? Are they cool in KH or what?
  13. S

advent children u.s.a. release date in 2006?

i went over to the store where i had my copy of advent children reserved and asked the person wh worked there when it was coming out in america. he looked it up in computer and computer said jan 10, 2006. this is at babbages game store witch is owned by gamestop. i dont know if the jan 10, 2006...
  14. S

final fantasy world?

wouldnt it be awsome if there where a final fantasy world. if there was one i would hope its from either ff6, ff7, ff10, or ff12.
  15. S

kh2 worlds.

so far the new worlds in kh2 are Steamboat Willie The Lion King Lilo and Stitch Pirates of the Caribbean that i know of. wouldnt it be awsome if there were a final fantasy world.
  16. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Limited Edition Game

if anyone knows anythig about a kingdom hearts 2 limited edition game could u please tell me about it. i was just at the mall reserving my copy of kingdom hearts 2 and they asked me which version i wanted. at first i was like "huh?". then they showed me what the comouter had and there it was...
Back