• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

SuperGALS!

K, so has anybody ever seen the anime called SuperGALS??? If not then i HIGHTLY reccomend it! Its so so so funny. There really is no plot. But the whole story focuses around Ran Kotobuki and Her two friends. They reak (sp?) havok in shibuya and what not. And for all you OnDemanders out there...
  2. X

...or am i just dumb?

Okkay....so, one of my favorite songs from the band [I]Enigma[I] is called "Return to Innocence." A bunch of you have probobly heard it. And i dont know why...but it reminds me of kingdom hearts...? Its so weird...can anybody relate? Gah! I feel so dumb!
  3. X

picture of sora and pooh bear

For anybody who beat the book of pooh: is the "cover" with sora and pooh online somwhere...i cant find it...if anybody could help me out that would be great :) thanks
  4. X

hardest boss/hardest world yet...?

What do you think was/is the hardest boss you fought or the hardest world you've traveled to? for me: Boss=xigbar World=pirates of the carribean just cause it was SO aggravating!!!
  5. X

Do you have sanctuary yet?

okay...if anybody has miraculously gotten the game... can you record sanctuary and post a link or w/e here??? :) that would be so awesome if you did
  6. X

english video(s) of roxas **possible spoilers**

I found some video's at ign.com i dunno if they are old so please dont flame me http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/vids_1.html if they are old then somebody can close this
  7. X

do you remember?

wow...like...13 days until its finally out... FINALLY do you remember when we didnt know crap about it? like we didnt even know roxas was in deep dive...or that roxas even EXISTED. woahhh... what is some other stuff???
  8. X

KH vs. KH2

Okay, so i LOVE LOVE LOVE both. but dont you think kh2 just kinda lost the magic that was kingdom hearts? i mean...its still awesome and like my fav game EVER but i just kinda think it lost the magic...what do you think?
  9. X

What are the order members real names?

Does anybody know the order members REAL names...like without the X's...?
  10. X

CLOUD VS. SEPHY VIDEO(spoilers i guess?)

CLOUD VS. SEPHY VIDEO on youtube... crappy quality http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=QZk6h6BHx6M
  11. X

Is pride lands any fun?

I've been soooo excited about the pride lands world, cause sora gets to be a lion ^_^ woo!!! Is it as fun as i am imagining or is it a flop?
  12. X

What is Clouds side story?

Hey guys, i was just wondering if any of you guys could share you information about Clouds side story in KH2 with me. That is...if anybody's has got that far. Sorry if this has already been posted. Please dont flame me if it has...
  13. X

Keyblades...?

Question. To all of you who have the game: Are there more than one keyblade? If so, what are their names?
  14. X

twilight town/deep dive (theory)

okay...so i just thought of this... since deep dive has been confirmed a world in kh2 maybe it's twilight town???? i know, deep dive is dark. but maybe the heartless took it over and then it turned into what we saw in the deep dive trailer...i dunno just a theory.
  15. X

kh3/new disney movies...

Okay...most likely there will be a KH3 but what disney movies do you think they will use? (hopefully not herbie)
  16. X

What did you think?

Back in 2002 a game came along that nobody really appreciated...until they played it. this game was kingdom hearts...i thought it wasnt going to be that good...i mean come on..it has disney characters in it...*but dont worry i like disney*but i was surprised when i actually played the game. Now...
Back