• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Been a while ...

Osu !! Damn, I been registered for 9 years ? I used to frequent the chatroom back in the day. Anyways... I'm back for KH3. Is there any chance I could change my name ? I know I haven't hit the 1000 post limit but I could do with a username that's less... 13yearoldish? Anyway. Good to see ya'll...
  2. C

Teriyaki Boyz - Serious Japanese

New album from TB, :D About a month of release, it's packed full of stuff they made from 06 to 09 TERIYAKI BOYZ / Serious Japanese [w/ DVD, Limited Edition] Serious Japanese is a dope track. Chorus kiiiiiinda kills it but. Watch "Work That" if you like lots of ass ;) YouTube - [HQ MV]...
  3. C

The Reaping.

I checked, there's no other threads for this movie. Pretty sure some of you have seen it. It was good. Went to see it with my girlfriend on Sunday. Pretty odd movie, but we liked it. I give it a 3/5. It's a religion based horror film. If you like horror/creepy movies, I suggest you go watch...
  4. C

Le Parkour.

Are there any Traceurs out there on KHI? Or are you all too nerdy to go out in the sunlight and excercise? Google it. I can't be bothered to post a definition. YouTube it too, there are alot of good people.
  5. C

Cutscenes

I'm asking a question about where to find the downloads for cutscenes, because my computer got wiped and I lost the link for the filefront collection. I'm just wondering if anyone has the link. Thanks in advance!
  6. C

Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer, Passion theme song

xXxXxWARNING:Spoilers are belowxXxXx If this is old news...DO NOT FLAME ME, simple Yo, I found a great trailer that reveals some secrets: 1.Yuna, Rikku and Paine are starring in KH2 2.Lilo and Stitch are appearing in KH2 as well 3.You finally see King Mickey without his silhouette or his...
  7. C

New or Old Pics

Hey people! um yeah i was doing another Recon on the official site and i decided to get you guys some pictures and please DO NOT FLAME i repeat DO NOT FLAME also some thing weird have you noticed the doors in any of teh trailers or screens? i have Doorway number 1 Doorway number2 and random...
  8. C

found new pic

I dont know if this is new or not but it has these arrows pointing t the heartless symbol on it plz no flaming im shy and it hurts when i gt critiscised
  9. C

i have forgotten the poem and i need it quick!

errr yeh hi see im on holidays but i needed the KH poem do any of u guys have it? plz hehehehehe sry... :o
  10. C

Chocobo's?

Hey i was just wondering will there be Chocobo's in KH2? and would u like the idea of them in there? i mean id want em theyre so cuute and theyd be real fast to go around in and maybe minigames im confuzzled anywayz i just want chocobo's in there cuz i mean that would be pretty kewl no? post wat...
  11. C

White Creatures in KH2

Hey ppl i was just surfing and i found a pretty goodd site on KH and i was wondering if u guys can tell me a bit more on the white creatures in the BHK pic ill give u guys the site tho http://kh24-7.zeeblo.com/whitecreature.php
  12. C

wat was donald saying?

hey guys i was just playing KH and i looked around for some clues and i found one donald said to forgot her name but she said yes its ok now go? i dont understand was she referring to Donalds Nephews? i dunno plz post if u can help me
  13. C

BHK (theory)

I have just watched the official trailer of KH2 and its seems the BHK might be Tidus but dont laugh at my theory because in the trailer there is a table with BHK and a girl i have no knowledge of who the girl may be but im thinking of the BHK could be Tidus since he is on Destiny Islands if...
Back