• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

1000th Post!!!!

I did it 1000 posts yet my name isn't red.
  2. U

This is so corny

Well You have a valid point. But still it's a good game.
  3. U

The would you game.

Basicly it goes like this. You ask a would you question and the next poster answers it and asks another. Here I'll start. would you give up chocolate for kh2?
  4. U

steam boat willie world pics

It means any jap guy with a bug up his a$$ can put it in the magazine . I don't trust it unless it comes right from square enix. Or PSM.
  5. U

steam boat willie world pics

It looks really messed up. Not to mention the fact that the person thats the director has been so tight lipped how can we verafy that these scans are factual??
  6. U

Paranormal Experance.

Hi, I was wondering if any one in this forum has had a paranormal experence? If you have please post it here.
  7. U

Keyblade theory...

You have a valid point.
  8. U

Keyblade theory...

Actually the term is "No $hit shurlock"
  9. U

Keyblade theory...

not after she was brought back
  10. U

Keyblade theory...

I have a question . If bhk can have 2 keyblades don't that mean he has 2 hearts?? and how many keyblades are there? 1 for sora 1 for the mouse and 2 for bhk were do they come from??
  11. U

samuri champloo

Hey, does anyone here know any good sites for samuri champloo avatars clips and gear and if you just like the show post here with the links of the sites thanks
  12. U

summons

hey whats up with the key blades and why do you onely get the orignal one to use?? o and i think all the summons from befor and more!!!
  13. U

How much would you pay for the demo?

i woulden't pay a dime because all of my mony is going to the actual game
  14. U

Kingdom hearts logic too hard for children?

in case you haven't noticed most of the people here are chidren *under13* and not to mention most of the kids i babysit understand just as much as i do when it comes to darkness and other aspects of c.o.m.
  15. U

I didn't like Wonderland or Deep Jungle!

thats true btw holloween town i didn't like
  16. U

heart and crown!

well spoken .
  17. U

heart and crown!

well do you think the diffrence between the crown and the heart depicts there minds more than any thing look the crown is the same one sora wears so is it a possibalty that its an expression of themselfs?
  18. U

I didn't like Wonderland or Deep Jungle!

i throughy enjoyed every thing in kh
  19. U

medaphyical it just asking don't get emo

medaphyical what do you think it means and what do you think its tied to(i.e. witch craft devil whatever
  20. U

rate the sig below you

hey since there is no offical rate the sig below you heres one now
Back