• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

1000th Post!!!!

I did it 1000 posts yet my name isn't red.
  2. U

The would you game.

Basicly it goes like this. You ask a would you question and the next poster answers it and asks another. Here I'll start. would you give up chocolate for kh2?
  3. U

Paranormal Experance.

Hi, I was wondering if any one in this forum has had a paranormal experence? If you have please post it here.
  4. U

samuri champloo

Hey, does anyone here know any good sites for samuri champloo avatars clips and gear and if you just like the show post here with the links of the sites thanks
  5. U

medaphyical it just asking don't get emo

medaphyical what do you think it means and what do you think its tied to(i.e. witch craft devil whatever
  6. U

rate the sig below you

hey since there is no offical rate the sig below you heres one now
  7. U

movie rateings (o_o)

i need help me and my friend michel have been argueing about movie rateings so i decided to post this to end it all so the question is *are movie ratings being to lax on nudeity and explect content* please tell me your veiw and say no just to make me right
  8. U

leion the profesional wtf?

what is the movie about???
  9. U

complaints

hey this thread is so you can poast complaints about kingdom hearts and some of the other land scorching games that have come out in the last 4 years plz poast responablely<did i spell that right ?
  10. U

life whats your view

whats your view on life (i.e sex,drugs,school,sports,partys,and any other thing you pull out of your head) plz don't be too discriptive (unless you want to _) and last but not least HAVE FUN WITH IT
  11. U

gut spiller

Hey this post is mainly so i can get to know my fellow form usuers so ... lets put a little info about or selfs in are posts (or call me a total s&*t face) what ever works
Back