• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Treasure Planet

Do u think Treasure planet wouldve bine cool in kh2 or will in 3. Ive never seen it so i wouldnt be able to tell u my opinion.
  2. T

My Patience is runnin thin

Im stuck in monstro and it appears i need the high jump, What do i do to get it?:confused:
  3. T

What are CHasers?

exactly what the title asks. What are the chasers? I saw someone else mention them in another thread so ya.:confused:
  4. T

I am blessed.

I started playing KH2 over again on proud mode and im fight xaldin, I lose on purpose so i could get a swig at mickey after i had my fun i decided to change into master form and finish the battle but instead i changed into anti form and lost the battle, then the white screen came up again. I...
  5. T

How do u do that?!?!

Please im on my way out and i need to know everything there is to know on how to play as mickey through the game, like against sephiroth and so on. Such as what i need and stuff. Ty in advance:D
Back