• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Which was sillier? ( involves KH2 and AC)

the dilly dally thing a-mahbob
  2. H

shadow of the colossus

im not sure if this game has been mentioned but wow. i picked this game up the other day and it is absolutly amazing. its so original. its about this kid who goes to this land where its said that people can have the dead loved ones revived becuase his lover died. and the only way he can get...
  3. H

misspelling "roxas"

yea. i guess the creators were under alot of stress trying to release it to america. so it seemed a little rushed together.
  4. H

the note in the bottle?!(possible spoilers)

it went there because kairi and sora are always conected and some stuff like that
  5. H

What should have been added in Kh2?

my main consern was the magic sucked in this game. and the overall game went buy way to fast. if they made it more difficult it wouldve stuck on better with me. and u really dont need to be a high level to beat the game
  6. H

is com worth it

k thanks. maybe i should rent it. then decide if i want to buy it.
  7. H

KH2 Final Mix?!?!?

i read an interview saying nomura wasnt goign to make a final mix or another com like game becuase he said he brought to much confusion to fans who didnt play the previous versions
  8. H

is com worth it

well it seems like this game has two sides to it. and it really depends on the taste of the player. P.S. i dont need to play it for the story because ive read countless of walkthroughs and sene the endings. but i would like to see the cutscenes and say that i have played all the games in the...
  9. H

Riku Ending...

i dont kno about screenshots but i foudn the ending by gogin to yahoo video and typing in kkh COM ending. it gave me sora and rikus ending.
  10. H

Sora question

well there is still no way to kno. nomura is just brianstromign and he said he was workign on a title beofre he starts to work on kh3. he can always have a change of heart on what ever he has decided now
  11. H

Sora question

i remeber nomura syaing that kh series would come to an end wheathe rit would be in kh2 or not he didnt say.
  12. H

favorite part character/limit attack

well if i were to choose my favorite party characters it would be a tie between auron because he was just fricken sweet and riku becuase he was kick ass and there was a neat limit command with him.
  13. H

is com worth it

while kh2 was in the makings i neglected to play COM. i didnt think it was that important. and i basically know the whole story from top to bottom in it with the organization schemes and diz and namine and both endings. but now that i have beaten kh2 i kinda want to pick up COM. is it worth it?
  14. H

betta ending (maybe some spoilers)

same. wen i was at world that never was i was convinced that there was gogin to be another world like the end of the world in khone btut hen i was sad after i beat it becuase there was no more left and there wont be anythign new for like a long time.
  15. H

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

the car heartless and those huge nobodies with the hammer
  16. H

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

i almost shed a couple tears wen
  17. H

King Mickey

how do u use mickey?!
  18. H

kairi...

she looks much beter in kh2
  19. H

Mistakes in KH2

werent there some mispellings too in the game?
Back