• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Dakota Fanning

I have 1 question about her. How old is she?
  2. R

Why doesnt someone...

Okay, I dont know if anyone knows why, so thats why im asking. Why doesnt someone get more screenshots for the game if it already came out somewhere else? I dont get it. Is it against the law or something? Or would it ruin the whole thing because we would know what would happen? I dont know much...
  3. R

Org Coats

Ok, I know this might be a little useless but, I was wondering where you could get orginization coats. (what store, webstite, etc.) Again, sorry if this is useless.
  4. R

Marluxia

ok, i know to some ppl he was easy, but hes really hard 4 me! (i need to know exactly what cards i should use to beat him) i have max hp, im on level 76, i dont have all the sleights, i have 1150 cp, and thats all(i know, its sad)
  5. R

Steamboat Willie

Does anyone have any info on Steamboat Willie?(screenshots or sumthin)
  6. R

Attack Cards

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but where do i get each attack card for each world?
  7. R

location?

how do u change ur location?
  8. R

$$$

yay! i finally saved up $100.00! now i have more/less then i need for kh2! im thinking it will cost $49.99 + tax like all the other new games, but who knows? hey, im only 10! thats a lot of $ 4 me!(sorta)
  9. R

Am i the...

...only 10 year old on this site? i mean, i cant find any other person that isnt a tennager!(no offence)
  10. R

Final Mix

What is kh final mix?
  11. R

Becoming a Gummi Ship Builder

How can u get from a heartless, to a, well, higher thing than that?
  12. R

help with marluxia

i need help with beating him.
  13. R

hi i just registered a couple of days ago!

Hi i'm redrum33! I just wanted to ask, where can i get/make sigs?
  14. R

help with axel

i cant beat him! ive been trying 4 days now now and i still cant beat him!!!! :confused: :confused: (its at the end of the game before battling marluxia)
  15. R

so...

... how is the game gonna b? like, what are the new features going 2 b?
Back