• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

The Pendragon Adventure

Anyone in the forum read or heard of the Pendragon series by D.J. Machale? If not, you should. It's probably my favourite book series of all time, with Dragonlance very close behind. Just to sum it up quickly and with without giving away too much, it's about a child named Bobby Pendragon, who...
  2. E

The Bane Insurection (retry)

Since I haven’t done this in a while, I might as well start again with an old rp which needed to be done again. So much to do, so little time... Take your time, don't be afraid... The soul is still safe. Now step forward. Can you do that? The child stepped forward. Power sleeps within you...
  3. E

North America's Release date for KH2

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/134454464.shtml According to this, it will be released in March, what a bummer.
  4. E

Public Transport

I'm just really annoyed with the trains today. I know that public transport isn't that reliable, but still, this is what happened. (Keep in mind that this is about Australian Public Transport. More specifically, Connex Trains) I caught the train as usual and went over to my friends to talk...
  5. E

I got 1000.

I'm happy to say that 1000 posts. Go me!!!
  6. E

Dalgentis: Jewels of Power

This is something I'm currently making with a bunch of friends at school, but I was the one know came up with the idea and current leader of group. STORY: 200 years ago, on the continent of Dalgentis, 8 countries lived in peace. They were: Elsanti Empire, the country with the biggest army the...
  7. E

Chat stuff

This is Kagura and Me at one point during chat. Record other things from chat that are funny and post them here. Welcome! You have entered [The Lounge] at 7:58 pm [Evarae]: It's me!!!! [Evarae]: ..... [Evarae]: hello.....*echos* Invalid password. Please try again. [Evarae]: RRRRR... o well...
  8. E

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Only a few more days until it comes out. It's going to be really good when comes out don'y ya think. Anyway, post anything you want about SWBB2 here or SWBB here as well.
  9. E

TimeSplitters RP

The Year is 2401. TimeSplitters. For over a century they have attack us and brought us to the point of the human race becoming extinct. The TimeSplitters change parts in time and make that particular time period turn into chaos. They are doing this by using the time crystals. The crystal's...
Back