• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

holy**** wtf is that o my god this is so sweet how **** did i do that yes im kicking A** :D
  2. W

Fanfiction ► Kingdomhearts III Keyblade Wars

Kingdomhearts3: Keyblade wars The time the worlds where together… An armored solder walked down to the graveyard world, of the Keyblades with no masters. A chaser he called, one of a many, disposing all darkness and light keybearer’s. Hundreds… thousands of keyblades stuck out of the ground...
  3. W

Fanfiction ► my life here on the chat ><

:p, i wish i could but i cant 9dont know so i guess you can screw off then :)
  4. W

okay here is a list of funny things i still have from the past and present, here you go argument" whos better japs or canadians" Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child[1:55:38 PM]: We have X-MEN 3!! Forever Lost[1:55:49 PM]: NU WAI D: Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child[1:55:49 PM]: Haha!! Forever Lost[1:55:53 PM]: Rofl...
  5. W

okay here is a list of funny things i still have from the past and present, here you go argument" whos better japs or canadians" Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child[1:55:38 PM]: We have X-MEN 3!! Forever Lost[1:55:49 PM]: NU WAI D: Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child[1:55:49 PM]: Haha!! Forever Lost[1:55:53 PM]: Rofl...
  6. W

7. W

dang

)1 after beating it, cry... 2) beat everything to a 100% 3) reset and do it again 4)kh2 is never over for me :D
  8. W

Questions...

i have a question how do i unlock paradox titan cup???
  9. W

cerberus paradox cup

thats for hades not titans, i keep seeing hades but never titans whyyyyyy. does anyone have the knowledge. and where is that?
  10. W

cerberus paradox cup

sooo... not to sound stupid but.... what mhm? :D
  11. W

cerberus paradox cup

plz for the love of god and kh2 someone tell us :(
  12. W

So Sora isn't in the sequel of KH2?

yah i think the night thing is just in the tutorial of kh3, like that one guy said cuase, in kh2 deep dive was in the tutorial and it was a secret ending right? so then the night ending is a tutorial to, its lkike that guy said, its in the past and once ur done you'll be sore agin. becuase sora...
  13. W

cerberus paradox cup

i know how to do it, but im going to be an ass and not tell you" sticks out toungue. :D nahhh
  14. W

cerberus paradox cup

this is what you do, at the first round use trinity and kill them all, get 80 points should. then after that stick with master form. thats it. i have a question to... how do i get paradox titan cup???
  15. W

Keyblade High-school

THis is Keyblademaster school School for the gifted or soon to be gifted keyblade wielders. A students dream is to graduate a keyblade master. We teach summons, we teach keyblade tactics. Every friday we have tests. threw the month of march this will be our objectives. Monday: Sparing...
  16. W

Official Countdown Thread.

Im... "twitches.... so " gasps" excited.... god it feels like a freakin eternity these last few weeks, and were not even there yet. god ive been waiting for this game for 5 yrs, eversince a couple weeks when it first came out. ive bought it for 5 yrs to. lol. i am going to die" twitches" and to...
  17. W

(Bangs head agaisnt mouse) 21 days and 3 hours and 10 min, for the love of god, i wish i can just sleep playing kingdomhearts2 and wake up when it comes out ( runs into a stop sign)
  18. W

22 days, 2 , 34 and 46 sec left, ( Southern states)
  19. W

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands Hey guys its been ( uses fingers to see how many months its been since i last logged on) ( holds out 7 fingers) this many >.> kiddin around... im going to live in this site again. i just, hate school. God forbid, so if any of you killed me off or...
Back