• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Fanfiction ► Kingdomhearts III Keyblade Wars

Kingdomhearts3: Keyblade wars The time the worlds where together… An armored solder walked down to the graveyard world, of the Keyblades with no masters. A chaser he called, one of a many, disposing all darkness and light keybearer’s. Hundreds… thousands of keyblades stuck out of the ground...
  2. W

Fanfiction ► my life here on the chat ><

okay here is a list of funny things i still have from the past and present, here you go argument" whos better japs or canadians" Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child[1:55:38 PM]: We have X-MEN 3!! Forever Lost[1:55:49 PM]: NU WAI D: Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child[1:55:49 PM]: Haha!! Forever Lost[1:55:53 PM]: Rofl...
  3. W

okay here is a list of funny things i still have from the past and present, here you go argument" whos better japs or canadians" Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child[1:55:38 PM]: We have X-MEN 3!! Forever Lost[1:55:49 PM]: NU WAI D: Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child[1:55:49 PM]: Haha!! Forever Lost[1:55:53 PM]: Rofl...
  4. W

5. W

Keyblade High-school

THis is Keyblademaster school School for the gifted or soon to be gifted keyblade wielders. A students dream is to graduate a keyblade master. We teach summons, we teach keyblade tactics. Every friday we have tests. threw the month of march this will be our objectives. Monday: Sparing...
  6. W

Fanfiction ► Heartless war Two p.s i hope u have alot of time on ur hands

Heartless war 2 The ever-lasting light On this day foreword I changed the unknowns names to the ones in chain of memories. Except for Dante he in the place of marluxia, since marluxia is gone. One year has passed since Sora and Mulan defeated the Huns. Sora taken a space craft and flew out into...
  7. W

Destiny islands

we are on destiny islands where the girls jump in the beach in there :D biki... swimsuits and we the guys also swim. we all live in huts and when enough people join... we all live on the beach in huts and three or four people live in each hut. thats right you'll even live with the opposite...
Back