• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Almost 21!!

So I'm almost 21! Tommorow I would have been alive for 21 years. How crazy is that??I'm so hype! Gonna have a huge party at my house tommorow night!
  2. L

Help/Support ► My mom and my anger...

Ok so basically my mom is mentally insane...I havnt had sleep in like two days...I was drifting to sleep and she came up in my room and sat on my floor and just stared...I yelled for her to get out but she just kept saying she wanted to stay in there with me. But she just kept staring. I can't...
  3. L

Kingdom Keepers series

Ok so reacently I got into this series called kingdom keepers. Now the only reason I even picked it up cause it reminded me of kingdom hearts, cause it had Disney characters and such. Has anyone else heard of this? I'm on the 2nd book and so far there is a total of three but they are really...
  4. L

iPod touch RPGs

Reacently I have really been in to some awesome RPGs on the iPod touch. There are so many games like chaos rings, zeonia (or something like that) and even the first Final Fantasy! It's crazy that I'm getting addicted to games on this iPod. Sooo of any of y'all have an iPod touch, what are yall...
  5. L

Wow...this fourm changed alott...

Hey names Josh...used to be on here all the time. I don't even remember it all that well...but wow has it changes. To be honest I was supprised I remembered my login info.
  6. L

The boarding house: Starting over

Hey, this is an old role-play we played awhile ago. Now the old members of the BH are probly long gone, but here are the past threads. The first Boarding House The Boarding House: Life in a war The Boarding House: A normal life heh forgot one...only Steve started it even though he shouldnt...
  7. L

The nightmare

Through out a town, news reports are everywhere on TV talking about kids dying in bed. Scientists can't figure out what is wrong, but they just die. The mystery is uncertain. A man with the name of Ed Macklin, shouted about the nightmare and how he barley got away. The next moning he was found...
  8. L

Im back

Hey i was gone for a while. My parents felt i was crazy bout this site and i wanst.......(Much). So any way i am just saying hi. Ive missed everyone so muh. SO hi again.:D
  9. L

Im going...

I found i have a promblem. I am starting to get obseed with staying on the computer. My parents are worried and im a little worried too. So i really hate to say this but im leaving the fourms. I am gonna miss all my friends and stuff, and hope yall have a good life Besides, i Have a Job now and...
  10. L

Whoa, im not sure but the last boss was a pushover....

Is it Just me or was the last boss in the game(besides reverse rebirth mode) REALLY easy! I didnt really die once. And most of his attack were avoidelable. I mean That spike attack, all you had to do was jump. I thought this guys first form was harder then his second. Does anyone agree?
  11. L

YEA YEA My 1000 post!

Hey i am very happy that i finnaly made it to this post but i had a question. At this point what changes? my name Just went red and i still dont know what happpens at this point*throws party casue is sooo happy*
  12. L

The boarding house A normal life

Hey everyone, this one is a normal one we we just go about or normal lifes. We all live a normal life ANYONE can JOIN! I am Josh. Well i am Finnaly done *Goes inside and unpacks*
  13. L

The boarding House life in a war

The boarding House ~life after a war~ This one is while me and the others are at war that yall have somwhere to post. We dont wanna get cnfused..lol. Oh and NEW members to the BH are always welcome. Dear members at the boardig house, I am sorry yall couldnt come, i give my regards. I am...
  14. L

My first time finding out *gasp* Of voice overs

My first time finding out *gasp* Of voice overs and i was shocked! I never really looked at the back of the box for the credits to find who played who! I never knew that the guy from Sixth sense was Sora! Thinking about it shocks me. Worst of all LANCE???!?!?!? Nstink???? *Sorry thats what i...
  15. L

The Boarding House 1

Ok first off dont yell at me if this is already here. Ok now This is a RPG that is based on a HUGE house! Ok you can pick any person you wanna be Normal magical evil so on and so on. Now we all live in this house and bassically we just have fun. Its not based off anything and if this is sam...
  16. L

um....hi?

Hey my name is Josh, and i am new. Well i guess yall know im new. Anyway i wanted a really cool SN about KH but i coulndt get one. OH ~Life~ Is ok i guess. Well i am 15 and thats all you need to know. OH YEAH! I am a BOY! B.O.Y! BOY! lol getting to ppl! So yeah! Um......Hi....... :)
Back