• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Noel

Noel is finally learning to draw

So, i figured I need to learn how to draw being a graphic designer an all. And well learning all these things about smudging, cross hatching, blending, gesture drawing is just boring to me. So, i decided I'd take up a drawing pad and trace on images that interest me and are something I wish to...
  2. Noel

Isa Is Basically Riku

Nomoura-San, is that you?
  3. Noel

Isa Is Basically Riku

I have a good feeling that Isa and Riku are going to have a showdown in KH3 while someones is going to name the parallels that they have. Once the battle is over Isa is going to regret his actions and maybe get revived with Deus Ex Machina Story telling at its finest.
  4. Noel

Help/Support ► Why you hate me...

For every hardship you feel like you face, there is a million good people who are there for you for each one. Do me a favor, take a deep breath, exhale slowly through your nose with a pillow. Then listen to music. The world isn't as bad as you think. Love, Noel the Canadian.
  5. Noel

Esprit' Frame: Redux - 2

So, I've grown up a lot since 2013. Thats almost 4 years, I just thought it'd be nice to start again from my roots. 01. “the most powerful weapon on the earth is the human soul underwater” I can’t exactly call what I have perfect but in my eyes; from what I’ve seen. I...
  6. Noel

Noel is adulating!

Such a shame to see the section being merged together. None the less here's been what I've been working on the past month. I'm finally in college after working full time for a year. Bye bye money. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agiUqNrj3gY&feature=youtu.be
  7. Noel

Square Enix's failed attempt to make money

6 Words. Tin. Pin. Slammer. On. Mobile. Devices. (Solo Remix doesn't count)
  8. Noel

An Art Institute's Student's Crescent's First Quarter Of Work.

Hey everyone! It's been absolutely a long time since I've been on here, and I just wanted to let you know that my first quarter of college will soon come to and end, and I thought I'd share what I've been progressing with in a new path. I think I honestly learned a lot, especially with the...
  9. Noel

Clarity (0.666666666666666666666666) ...Sign Ups are Open..

C L A R I T Y Welcome to Valughter—NO DARN DABNABBIT I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO THE OTHER NAME IN THE TOWN— ahem. Welcome to Ocean Bluff. After some hefty renovations to this beloved old town, we would like to present you a place where we can humbly say, We're a jack of all trades, and a master of...
  10. Noel

Clarity "The most "flowy" but awesome role play you have eber met. Emphasis on Eber"

Clarity "The most "flowy" but awesome role play you have eber met. Emphasis on Eber" Okay. So bare with me for a second. Have you ever seen those anime's, movies, TV, or even all heck a comic book where one things leads to another, then another, and another, and finally somehow something so...
  11. Noel

YES I AM VERY MUCH ALIVE

I AM NOW 19 JUST GOT FIRED DUE TO MY BOSS NOT BEING ABLE TO PAY US AT A PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO LOOKING TO REBRAND MYSELF WITH MY SIGNATURE WAVE LIKE THE HANDWRITING AND FOUND A JOB OPENING IN DIGITAL MEDIA IN THE TOWN OVER AND I'M FIGHTING A RIDICULOUSLY TERRIBLE COLD I'VE SPENT THE PAST FEW HOURS...
  12. Noel

Biggest mystery in the KH series.

Wisdom/Master Form. Spam Firaga, have lots uve' ethers, and get all the fireboosts you can carry. As for King Mickey. Even if he were playable, his fighting style is nearly impossible against mobile water dancers since one press uve' the attack button will have you use a four hit combo which...
  13. Noel

The Crescent and The Lady: Oceans Cut Deep

Good mornin' Sunshine! You sleep well? I made sure that you did, cause honestly. An Angel like you deserves to take a break from all the bad. Now you remember what today is love? Heh, I know i'm a goof, I know you wouldn't ever forget what today was. You've been talking all about it the past few...
  14. Noel

Accidently designed a keyblade. o.o

Maybe I want KH3? I don't know.
  15. Noel

which part of the keyblade is used to attack?

Gonna add two cents here if it hasn't been said. The Keyblade is a blunt weapon, at most times due to some variants having an actual sharp edge. Blunt weapons are able to be use anyway they want due to no required part to be used as the strike. However some swords in real life have a blunt edge...
  16. Noel

KhInsider Username Tropes: ZWEI

*Disclamer, I am not making fun at any uve' you guys. Take it as if it were a grain of sand.* thats stuck between your cheeks. MAAHAHAHAHAHAHA These are not my opinion uve' your guys' usernames, this is just what i'm thinking about how you guys created your said username. Noblesse Oblige (If...
  17. Noel

The Poor Design of the χ-blade

There's not really much that can be pulled off from the design standpoint of the χ-blade. To me it just feels like a giant deus ex machina that wasn't really needed. When I first heard about it while playing through Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, I was rather indifferent. We already have the...
  18. Noel

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Aerith ISN'T Dead!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbAOQrH7MHMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zQoVR1sik Evidently, it's basically fan-service involving all your beloved characters in your party. After the disaster uve' Final Fantasy: All the bravest, this doesn't look too bad. Sadly this isn't Mevious Final...
  19. Noel

Where will you be when KH3 finally releases?

Just recently I remembered that back when I had just started middle school I was trying to figure out when would Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep would finally be released. I had went from conclusion that it wouldn't be out until after 8th grade. What do you know? I was actually right, but I never...
Back