• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

don't know if anyone noticed

dunno if someone made a thread about this, but in the subbed trailor there was a certain scene that caught my eye it was Axel bringing someone by hand into a dark portal of some sort it could be found 1:26 mins/secs into the trailor who is he taking? you think it's Kairi?
  2. K

BHK Name Theory

BHK's name is going to be Jonou because I say so :O
  3. K

Cloud's Side Story(Theory, but may be true.)

most likely the side story is about cloud and company rebuilding hollow bastion
  4. K

Why Pocahontas Can't be in KH2

not putting pochahontas because it took place in america is a stupid reason.. what about pirates of the caribbean.. that took place..... ... somewhere but not in japan
  5. K

Whos Excited about Tron?

the tron world might actually be very interesting..remember they're adding KH theme to it so... COMPUTER VIRUS HEARTLESS/NOBODIES wahahahhahaah and.. whos the main character of the movie tron.... we might have to party w/him/her o.o
  6. K

Tron confirmed

woooow the tron world actually looks interesting.. what a huge twist O_O go black ninja yuffie :O what the heck is tron even about..? wonder how they fight o_oa
  7. K

DiZ?

I'm betting that D and Z is capitalize because they are 2 different syllables or something like.. Di Z instead of DiZ so instead of it being pronouced (diz) it might be pronouced as (dee-zee) or something among the lines of that
  8. K

my friend said she cried on some parts of KH1, did u?

i cired when i finally finished the game.. tears of joys! T_T i remember my sister crying at a part.. and it was kinda sad...
  9. K

What Miyazaki Movie would make the best World?

princess mononoke isn't disney is it?.. or is it partly?.. I wanna be a tree spirit...*clicks head annoyingly*
  10. K

BHK's two partners...

maybe.. just maybe... cause it seems that coats = orginization member I'm not saying this is certain.. there could be something more up w/why they have the coats.. however to everyones eyes everyone automatically thinks that the orginizations is evil simply because most of them are attacking...
  11. K

Possible Bosses

Omega weapon from FF8 O____O he was freakin hard to beat in FF8 and he could be freaking hard to beat in KH2 :O (if he's there)...(which i seriously doubt ;.; )
  12. K

Sora's Connection to BHK

"That Sora stopped beleiving in Santa Claus when he was young." i always thought that they were talking about sora when he was younger
  13. K

BHK's two partners...

didn't BHK and his friend sitting next to him go to a tornament or something?.. maybe thats his party..that would be kinda cool.....attack w/yo-yos!
  14. K

Org Coats

mmm.. theres nothing a blanket cannot do ;3 actually.. I wanna make myself one next time i go to a convention...go cosplayers!
  15. K

wat was donald saying?

mm.. knowing KH.. i bet it was cause how it was translated that it didnt make any sense
  16. K

Favourite Boss/Enemy

my favorite is oogie boogie cause his first form was really fun and his second form was easy.. but it was different
  17. K

wat was donald saying?

maybe queen minnie?.. or maybe the dog mars... or was it pluto?... o_o;
  18. K

helpful orginization list

i don't think demyx has a mullet o_O I've seen my friends use a hairstyle similar to that XD
  19. K

Possible Bosses

seymour as an extra boss!... or braska's final summon as one! O_O chances are slim to none ;.;
  20. K

difficulty

I'm hoping it's gonna be a long hard game.. that it may take more than 1 try on each boss.. that way we could study them again and again.. and beome frustrated that we get stuck somewhere for over an hour sometimes.. thats my ideal game
Back