• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Road to Dawn keychain

anyone notice riku's keychain is a heartless insigna??? i though he had lost the power of darkness since he wasnt able to summon a dark corridor to make an escape with sora and co....any thoughts?
  2. D

Black cloaks

Does anyone know where and how King Mickey and Riku get their black duds ? i dont get it because only org members have em, and neither of the two are nobodies so they cant be part of org XIII...
  3. D

Maleficent and Pete question

Does anyone know what happens to them in the world that never was after maleficent says to leave and that she wants to take over the Org castle?
  4. D

missing scene ?

ive played through proud mode and beaten it but i havent seen the scene in hollow bastion where sora jumps to hit an org member who starts to unhood himself...did i skip it or is it just not in the game ?
  5. D

Sora's FMV keyblade *spoilers if you havent seen the FMV i guess*

I don't know about you guys but when I saw Sora's keyblade in the clip when he fights Marluxia the handle is the normal yellow color but the blade part seems to have a golden hue...what do you think? (sry i dont know how to post a pic of it, maybe someone else can?) if this has been posted...
  6. D

deep dive theory

well actually ive got more than one theory, and i hope none of them hav been posted be4, so here goes... 1)why bhk has 2 keyblades while fighting the heartless... - i think hes got two keyblades becoz he too can fuse(just like sora) with party members. But before anyone starts rolling their...
Back