• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Fanfiction ► Dawn (Twilight Fanfiction)

Chapter 13: Forever Only a day until Winter Formal. December 22nd was the day of Winter Formal and I had to wait thirteen hours and fifty minutes for Conner to drag me into his car to take me to the last event I’d go to with the entire school. My white dress that Conner chose two...
  2. E

The Rise of the God of Torture

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear a banging noise. I listened for a few more minutes and it kept going over and over again. Bang bang bang. I also heard the wind outside, so I was guessing it was the wind blowing on the trees, forcing the trees to hit the side of the house. I...
  3. E

The Rise of the God of Torture (Sign-ups and OOC, still joinable)

Many years ago, God made a mistake. As He was creating the world, He tried to create man for the first time. But the first man that He had created, before the creation of Adam, He made a creature that He first called Passion. But He didn't understand the emotion that He used to create Passion...
  4. E

Falling [To be published soon]

Chapter 1: The Unknown Every time I went outside at night, something was off. I looked out towards the trees, the rain falling quickly and splashing everywhere on the moist soil. At night, even if the sky was black from the clouds and rain, the forest seemed to have a purple glow inside...
  5. E

the one i just posted was the very first chapter of the story. The first chapter I posted in the beginning was the last half of chapter 2. And yea, I'll add in the first half of chapter 2 of the chapter I first posted here
  6. E

thank you. Here's chapter 1, enjoy!!! Chapter 1: A New Town This was all too weird for me. My mother decided and told me that it was time to “live alone,” which meant she was sick of having me around in her native language. She told me just when I broke up with my boyfriend that she wanted me...
  7. E

Chapter 12 Conner drove me to school the next Monday after going to La Push with the girls on that Saturday. He drove to school silently, not saying a word when I came into the car. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't breath. I was frightened to even think that he knows of what...
  8. E

Fanfiction ► Once Upon a Nightmare (a Vampire Knight fanfiction)

Yuki and Zero show up in the next chapter I believe. I'll post it when theres more posts and all. I only have eight chapters done and working on 9
  9. E

duh!!! Of course I do, hence why my username is what it is now. Elphaba is my hero, gotta love the girl who was shunned from life and changed the world but was misunderstood about it. Gotta love the music. I loooooove Defying Gravity. Overall, Im grateful that you enjoyed the story. I'll finish...
  10. E

I edited the story when I got it back, hope you enjoy ________________________ Chapter 3: More Attacks... My neck bled as a vampire bit me. He took his fangs off me, held me by my shoulders, and licked the blood off his lips “Your blood tastes good. Let me eat you up,” the mad vampire...
  11. E

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Suggestions Thread

dude . . . you're talking to meeeee, Blood-chan. The chick who knows nothing about relaxation. Once I start working on something, I don't know how to stop. Sorry to say, I havent relaxed in from anything since I was like nine. I have my own composition book now, and hopefully inspiration will...
  12. E

thank you guys your the best. Time to think up a love triangle . . . will this be hard -_-. I'll try my best, thank you for reading
  13. E

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Suggestions Thread

okay . . . . WRITER'S BLOCK ALERT!!! I can't think of anything for Dawn. All I have is that Jacob Black becomes a new student in Tori and Constantine's class and Jacob is flirting with Tori, and Constantine becomes jealous. Thats all i have. HELP ME!
  14. E

Chapter 11 On a Saturday, about a week after my declaration of enemies with Dustin, things got a tad better. The men side of the Cullen family were being nicer to me, finally accepting my freakish blood mixture. The only male that wasn't on my side was just Edward. Rosalie and Alice still...
  15. E

Chapter 10 A week after everyone's discovery of my blood in the Cullen House, things have been different between Edward, Bella, and me. Conner still treated me the same as he always have, the only difference with Conner and I was that he would ask if I was feeling angry or thirsty for anything...
  16. E

Chapter 9: War and a Secret My gaze was broken when I saw something appear at my window. When I looked up, there was a huge beast staring at me, its teeth full of saliva, its nose wrinkled up, staring at a future bloody victim. Its talons were nailed to the walls of the house. It raised a huge...
  17. E

Fanfiction ► Pirates of the Caribbean ~*Endless Road*~

Chapter 5: “You wench! You'll pay for beating me!” the captain screamed at me as I pointed my sword at him. “Maybe . . . what if I don't want to pay? And what if my way of paying is stealing everything that is your's as my payment?” I teased while everyone of my crew was stealing the goods of...
  18. E

Fanfiction ► Pirates of the Caribbean ~*Endless Road*~

Chapter 4: “Anna . . . you'll get better soon, you'll see,” a voice kept telling me. I was terribly ill, there was a violent storm that I stayed up through to control where the ship was going. I was worried about the ship crashing into something and sinking to the bottom of the sea. I became...
  19. E

Chapter 8: The Dream “I'm driving,” I heard Bella. “But your reflexes are slower than ours,” Conner complained. “Yes. But I'm afraid that someone might get in your way and kill the humans. Besides, I'm more concerned about Tori,” Bella told Conner. “Stop treating me like a kid guys. I'm not...
Back