• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Hottest guys in KH2

Ok, this thread is to vote for the hottest guy in KH2,of course. So go ahead and vote! I personally think almost all are hot.
  2. G

I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING!(may contain spoilers)

Hey guys! I really need to know for anyone who has beaten Kingdom Hearts 2, what exactly do you miss out on if you don't complete the mini game missions to see the ENTIRE ending? Do you miss a huge chunk of the ending, or a little part or only the secret ending part? I NEED TO KNOW!! Also, can't...
  3. G

Kh2 ending(THIS HAS NO SPOILERS)

I was wondering if anybody wanted to guess what's going to take place in the ending of Kingdom Hearts 2.This thread was kinda made for fun and I was bored so...just make some suggestions about..maybe what you wanna see in the ending,etc.Thanks!
  4. G

what is...

What is Tron?: Kingdom Hearts 2 - New world to be Tron? [07 Nov 2005] [Mors] According to the japanese website FF12Expo, there has recently been a release about a new world based on the film Tron in which Sora and co, dressed in a sort of cybernetic or computer suit, fight Commander Saaku...
  5. G

sum1 plz tell me

hey can sum1 tell me how to get everything on the official jap KH2 website into english? when i go there everythings japanese....so please tell me:confused:
  6. G

???

I think Pete in the Lion King world looks really weird! He doesn't fit in with the other lions.....they should've just left him normal he looks stupid....tell me what you guys think
  7. G

which song?

which song that you've ever heard reminds you of the plot of KH? example: the kairiXsora relationship conflict of light over dark etc etc. just pick a song that reminds you of KH....sorry if this seems pointless i was just bored...but then again atleast it's not another release dat...
  8. G

who thinks?

Well as some of you MAY know...Nomura has said that Axels part/story in the game could make you cry. Now don't flame me and say "This is pointless stop asking we'll know when the game comes out" I'm just asking for opinions and theorys. Give me your opinions on what you think his "sad" tale will...
  9. G

who knows?

Sorry if this was confirmed a while ago and if it was I obviously didn't know....any way I was wondering if it was already confirmed that there will be a night and day period to every world and that they'll change on a regular basis. Private message me or IM me @: TidusoxoxYuna email...
  10. G

My theory sorryy if this was obvious

i dunno if this was obvious or if people have never thought about this....i haven't been on these forums very long so i dunno if this theory was posted before....so please don't flame me.\ anyway....a lot of people have said that the Crimson dude(wrapped on red bandages) broke down the worlds...
  11. G

Could Namine be the DWU?

Hey people. I have a theory. Does anyone think Namine could be the DWU(duel wielding unknown)? Think about it. If you look closely,in ASAS when (she?) says "where's sora?" you can see inside the hood of the robe you can see the hair is namine's color and lenght. Another idea to back this up...
  12. G

I need to know

This may seen stupid but this person told me that he played Final Mix....do any of you know if it's being released in the U.S?
Back