• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

This could explain how Ventus ended up in Master Xehanort's time. Seeing (through the eye's gaze) that Xehanort needed somebody containing great light and great darkness to re-enact the Keyblade War, he could've been delivered through this machine as an ideal test subject. Correct me if I'm...
  2. N

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Above all else, I would love to see a Tangled world! Those lush forests, the Snuggly Duckling, the Kingdom of Corona, it'd look beautiful. Following on from that, Toy Story and Wreck-It Ralph! I'd love to see the goofy grin...
  3. N

Birth by Sleep dramaticly boosted PSP sales

I'm not surprised! So many people will probably buy a PSP for this game alone. I picked up the Crisis Core bundle a while back, knowing that Dissidia, Agito XIII and Birth By Sleep were somewhere on the horizon. It's a long and steady road, but titles are slowly being released, one by one.
  4. N

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Re: Official Site has update again! Beautiful :D it's good to see that we're getting trailers soon after they've been shown at events. Thanks for the update!
  5. N

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] Too many Keyblades @_@ the Kingdom Key seems to be in the pedestal before it shatters and releases Ven. As for any others, I have no idea. It'd be great if somebody could take screencaps of all the Keyblades in the trailer and identify them...
  6. N

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] So the Kingdom Key seems to release Ventus? I have no idea. Still, where is the Soul Eater in this trailer? I can't find it :(
  7. N

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] Probably, although I'm still hoping we get a proper Camelot world for Merlin. If not, it'll be interesting to find out where Merlin came across the book in the first place, and how he came into contact with the King.
  8. N

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] Ickle Sora and Riku are adorable! Winnie the Pooh, YES! Please let there be more connections to Merlin (he taught Donald magic, ended up with the Fairy Godmother in Traverse Town, and owns the 100 Acre Wood book). A Sword in the Stone world...
  9. N

Enchanted Dominion Battle Music Preview

Brilliant! I actually thought that was genuine until I reread your post properly. Fantastic job :D I love Shimomura's work, and this sounds pretty damn accurate.
  10. N

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

You weren't sweeping up ashes were you? :(
  11. N

Agreed, she's certainly delicious, and I can't wait to play with her~
  12. N

Deep Space

Deep Space is indeed the world, and it's likely going to be the giant spaceship seen at the beginning at the film. I like that idea a lot~
  13. N

Haha, I think that is Cinderella holding Ven. I wonder if there are other pages showing the spaceship. Usually Famitsu has more screens than VJump, right?
  14. N

Re: New VJump Scan (Lilo & Stitch World) It's about time, and a good find! I love Aqua's posture, and Stitch is just adorable. Having watched the intro to Lilo and Stitch the other night, I'm glad they chose Deep Space as the setting. Not much in terms of screens, but the less spoilers, the...
  15. N

Help/Support ► Mourning for my deceased Akita

Damn, it's tough after something like this happens. I agree with nojerom_14 here. Your memories are of Luigi alive, and what you did together. Now, if memories are all you have to work from now, cherish them, and live your life for him, as well as for yourself. Don't die with those you love...
  16. N

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

It's another KH game, of course it's going to be hyped up~ why else would there be sooo many topics about the game being posted in daily here? Unless they were just bitching about it, which would be pointless. Just don't buy the game if you don't care. I'm personally excited due to the fun...
  17. N

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

Little kids wearing condoms.. oh dear. I know I've seen people aged 15+ carrying them around, and 16 is the legal age for sex over here, but wow, it's shocking how we'll be seeing even younger people waddling around with condoms in their pockets stuck to sweet wrappers and comic books :P. Yes...
  18. N

Sora's in it, just a little bit smaller :D. And yes, an unexpected ending is always fun to work with.
  19. N

Ah it's definitely true that the Disney worlds acted more as fillers rather than interesting developments for the plot. KH1's villains worked with the Heartless, and the Princesses of Heart meant that the worlds served importance for the game's climax. I'm expecting BBS to be a lot more like...
  20. N

Help/Support ► Great, I Have Another Issue....Go Figure.

Definitely. He probably doesn't realise what he's doing, and if he does it's likely to be a result of how he deals with his other friends, or how they deal with him. Thankfully it doesn't sound too serious, and you can talk these things through. I have friends myself who aren't used to...
Back