• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Home bound

Tech ► Limewire shuts down

LimeWire shut down axes music-sharing service - CSMonitor.com Lol, anyone know any other good file-sharing programs?
  2. Home bound

Prank calls

What are some really good prank calls you've seen? 95udxPKe0aA This one's either really messed up, or genius.
  3. Home bound

Tea Party Protest - 9/12 Anniversary

Lets celebrate In honor of the Tea Party Patriots.
  4. Home bound

Best of Craigslist

Posts from Craigslist. Share what you've found
  5. Home bound

Request a Song

Are you looking for a song to describe your situation or how you're feeling? Ask away and perhaps a member can recommend one. First up, I'd like to request any songs ranging from upbeat to slow that resonates with "although we all live so far away, we always have the memories we've shared to...
  6. Home bound

Tech ► Recycling Bin

What happened to the technology section? Anyways, how can I get the recycling bin back since I accidentally deleted it from my desktop.
  7. Home bound

Movie vs. Trailer

What are some trailers that you thought were either better or worse than the actual movie. Trailers that you thought were misleading, misrepresented, or simply revealed too much and trailers that showed the best of the movie; the most dramatic, romantic, thrilling, and comedic shots all in about...
  8. Home bound

Sneakiest Pedophile Ever

oX8_CVxxYMg Best job for a pedo, a game show host.
  9. Home bound

Remember those early years when dancing was innocent?

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/school_dances_sure_have_changed
  10. Home bound

Famous Last Words in TV & Film

This applies to both film/tv but I had to choose a prefix It may not be really famous last words, just what you thought was the most memorable in either film or tv series. It could be lines before someone's death or last line for the character in the movie/show TV Heroes "I Finally get to be...
  11. Home bound

TV's Best and Worst Series Finale

With a handful of shows ending this year, it's time to reflect series finales that were really good, and some that were downright awful. A lot of shows ending with situational changes - from changing jobs, moving away, and graduating to birth, deaths, and dreams are some of the classics. What...
  12. Home bound

Fringe

Well I couldn't find the fringe thread so I figure I'll make a new one. Confirmed: 'Fringe' Gets Season 3 So last night's season finale was awesome. I think I need to see it again to understand the ending a bit more. But there were some fun stuff in this episode. Since they were in the...
  13. Home bound

So what happened in 358/2 days

Can someone give the jist of what happened in 358/2 days and what led up to Roxas in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2? please provide spoiler tags
  14. Home bound

Facebook on E-mail

There's a link on the top right hand corner of every e-mail I send to my facebook profile. Does anyone know how I can remove the link?
  15. Home bound

Cops raid a home and killed a dog (Drug Raid)

DOG SHOT: Video Shows Columbia, Missouri SWAT Team Killing Dog In Drug Bust - WDAF RbwSwvUaRqc This is the war on drugs folks. This guy was probably just smoking pot, but did there have to be a swat team-like rampage on this guy's house? If they knew this guy just had small ounces of pot...
  16. Home bound

What Car Do You Drive?

So what kind of car do the people on KHI(Who's old enough) drive? I drive an '07 Nissan Altima SL What interesting stories do you have involving your car? My previous cars were ford explorer(caught on fire at an in-n-out drive thru) and toyota celica which broke down. Both were made in the...
  17. Home bound

Clash of the Titans

q6CJenNMsb4
  18. Home bound

Why Twilight is Successful

From theoatmeal.com A few weeks ago I had the miserable experience of reading Twilight. A friend bought it for me and I took it with me to read on a long flight from Seattle to Houston. I knew it was going to be crappy, but I thought it would be a guilty pleasure kind of crappy - where you...
  19. Home bound

The Lovely Bones

I never finished reading this novel, but from what I read, it was very interesting. The movie version directed by Peter Jackson will be released in theaters this year in December. Here's the official trailer. What do you think? kWyNYxGZonI
  20. Home bound

Saw VI

I understand that people are tired of these movies, but this thread is for discussion about the upcoming movie, Saw VI. If you hate the franchise, why bother go out of your way to bash on something you wouldn't see anyways? Recently, they've released a motion poster which is interesting by...
Back