• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Q

Problem with mickey helping....

im fightin demyx at hollow bastion n i hav died lik a hundred times (not really) but mickey wont come help me. wats goin on? how many times do i have to die?
  2. Q

Second chance!

how do i get da ability second chance?
  3. Q

Help with Scar!!!

Can someone tell me how to beat Scar? He just wont seem to die!
  4. Q

help wit haunted mansion in twilight town!!!!

where is it?
  5. Q

Atlantica World

I know its supposely a musical world and you have to find chapters(like torn pages) to play a new level but is it a part in that world when you play regular. And when do we go to the land part? Reply back!
  6. Q

Help with 100AcreWood!!!

I know this is stupid but how do I reattach torn pages? I just can't find out!
  7. Q

I know all the summons!

The summons are: -Stitch -Chicken Little -Pongo -Genie! -Peter Pan! -Tinkerbell!
  8. Q

NEW characters confirmed!

I was watching the new PV and thre's a scene with the back of Malecifent. In front of her is .............................. the blue faerie from Sleeping Beauty!
  9. Q

In my opinon, I think the Lion King world is going to be lame.

I mean it looks cool with Scar, the Hyenas, Mufasa, Zazu, Pumbaa, Timon, Nala, Rafiki, and Simba but Pete looks too stupid for me! What do you think?
  10. Q

NEW information about Kingdom Hearts 2!

You know how ppl were disappointed that KH1 had disney in it but no disney music! Well I've found out that in KH2 they are going to have the disney songs that were featured in the movies!
  11. Q

Can I get a list of all the confirmed worlds?

Can I get a list of all the confirmed worlds?
  12. Q

What other Disney characters do you wanna see in KH2?

I would like to see Anatascia(sp?)! That would be fun!
  13. Q

I didn't like Wonderland or Deep Jungle!

Why they have to come back!
Back