• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Lady Sovereign anyone?

Does anyone Else like Lady SOV? Random Lady Sovereign lyrics Artist: Lady Sovereign Album: Other Songs Lyrics Title: Random Print Correct Everybody in the club gettin tipsy Oh **** dat, just WHINE like a gypsy Can't see straight, like i only got one eye (pop) Your bottle open oh my...
  2. A

Attention Whore

Hello Peoples alright so heres the deal i was in class the other day and one of my"friends"told me that i am an attention whore has anyone else ever been told that they "crave attention"?
  3. A

Pirates or Ninjas?

Alright peoples which do you prefer Pirates or Ninjas? I personally prefer Pirates but i just wanted to take a little survey to see which one is the popular vote.
  4. A

My Name.

Hello peoples Can i Change my name?
  5. A

Yo Any Catholics?

Yo are there any catholics in here? if there are wanna be buddies:) ?
  6. A

'sup im new but im not at the sametime.

Wassup People im new but im not at the same time the last time i was on was october of 2005. its been forever and none of my friends remember me:sad: So im look ing for new friends. if you wanna be buddies just write back or whatever send me a messege.:thumbsup:
  7. A

Anyone wanna be my buddy?

Hey what is up forum. :cool:
Back