• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

a story i wrote

here is a story i wrote when i got bored. its just the beginning part so here it is. When I first went to you I was afraid. Walking into the hospital and knowing I would see you there either alive or dead. I was very afraid after I saw the look on the doctors face as he walked out of the room...
  2. B

what are you

pick from one of these and tell which one you are i am a house fly poddle=prepy house fly=annoying ant=hard working dog=wont shutup pen=dumass pencil=smartass germ=nasty minded garden gnome=short person CD=knows everything paper=pale in the...
  3. B

what are you

pick from one of these and tell which one you are poddle=prepy house fly=annoying ant=hard working dog=wont shutup pen=dumass pencil=smartass germ=nasty minded garden gnome=short person CD=knows everything paper=pale in the face fish=short term...
  4. B

stupid signs

post the most stupidest signs you can find like this
  5. B

can you buy the final mix verison?

i am confused my friend told me that i could get a english version here in the us. can you?
  6. B

a lie or the truth game

decide if the poster above you is telling the truth or a big fat lie then post a truth or lie yourself. like if i say i have a 60 year old dad tell if its a lie or the truth. i have a brother,hes 32,lives in califorina,and i have never met him
  7. B

watch my sig game

watch my sig and tell if you like it i first saw it at school and thought it was as funny as hell.
  8. B

the worst scars

what is the worst thing you have ever done to give you a scar on the outside of your body i ran my head into a shopping cart when i was in 1st grade and still have the scar now and i am in 8th grade
  9. B

merry christmas everyone

christmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmaschristmas...
  10. B

the story game

i am going to start a story and all you have to do is add on to it here it is. There once was a person that was bored no one was around this person so it was lonely. But one day as the sun rose out of the sky a little person floated down to the lonely ones house made of cardboard. The person...
  11. B

Here Are Some Scary Car Commercials To Watch

I WAS LOOKING AROUND ON MY COMPUTER ON AND I FOUND THIS SO WATCH IT IF YOU LIKE BUT BEFORE YOU DO I MUST TELL YOU TO TURN ON THE SOUND ON YOUR COMPUTER TO MAKE IT BETTER http://www.roborooter.com/archives/movies/Classic_Auto_1.mpeg
  12. B

Check This Site Out

This is a VW commercial from central Europe. When we finished filming the people who proofed it noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. This spot was never approved for TV broadcast because the unexplained ghostly image, the general population of mainly...
  13. B

whats the one thing you would should never say on camera

hey what is my line
  14. B

the things you would never do in front of your parents

the thing i would never do in front of my parents would be do the things i do at school
  15. B

what is the most boreing thing you have done

i counted the dimples on a golf ball
  16. B

what is the most boreing thing you have done

i counted the dimples on a golf ball
  17. B

how many screen names do you have on this site

i have one but i know someone with 4
Back