• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Belief questions

so it has been a verryyyy long time since i last logged onto these forums... i would greatly appreciate it, if four people would be helpful unto me in helping me with a homework assignment for my youth culture class. if you are between 13 and 18, or 7th-12th grade, then you qualify. if you don't...
  2. I

Haloid... When Metroid and Halo Collid

BEST FAN VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN: HALOID FIGHT - The Last Boss just copy and past the link... and be amazed EDIT: nvm, just click the link
  3. I

Figured out the last scene of the PromoVideo

so i hope everyone knows that the last scene in the promo video was the scene that nomura said he was going to cut out because it left everyone so confused because they didn't know how that fit into the game. i shall explain. first off, the organization member in the black hood is xemnas...
  4. I

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

if anyone noticed, ff13 is being split into 3 games. one of which is called Final Fantasy Versus XIII. and tetsuya nomura (guy who was in charge of kh) is in charge of this game. the advent children team made the cg trailer, which there are only 2 pictures of it online and the trailer still has...
  5. I

ff7 sidestory

was the ff7 sidestory in kh2 supposed 2 relate 2 advent children or just relate 2 kh2??? also can sum1 let me know if there was a manga created on the ff7 game?? i saw the trailers 4 dirge of cerberus, crisis core, etc. so i was just wondering?
  6. I

riku

i need as many different, the key is different pics of riku from kingdom hearts 2, i'd also like some from chain of memories, preferably nice sized images of the reverse/rebirth ending and any nice looking sprites of normal riku and riku in an org. outfit also as 4 kh2, i just need some nice...
  7. I

need a bit of help

hey peeps! i'm 6 parts away from unlocking the secret ending! yay!!! i got 5 more collection lists 2 do and get the 15,000 points in the last paradox battle. i had trouble beating the battle, so i'm askin 4 strategy help. i died at match 46, and i heard that cloud, tifa, leon, and yuffie all...
  8. I

Item Synthesis Collection List help

ok i need blazing, frost, lucid, and power shards, stones, and gems 2 finish the collection list part of the synthesis notes, and they are givin me hell!!!!!!! how am i supposed 2 get this done???? i still gotta beat the last paradox battle, and synthesize like 8 more recipes, now right now...
  9. I

synch blade ability

does anyone know if you get to level 99 if you get the synch blade ability so sora can hold a second keyblade normally without going into drive??
  10. I

Kh-vids Has Been Hacked!!!!!!!!!

KH-VIDS.NET HAS BEEN HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they were such a great resource....... why would someone destroy their site......... they had so many great kh videos 4 download and on youtube.......
  11. I

Questions

who's talking in that beach place in the beginning of the game??? i know one of them is Roxas, but does the second voice belong to Riku when he is in Xehanort's body after going back into the realm of darkness or is that Xemnas??? also can someone be kind enough to e-mail me the Kingdom Hearts...
  12. I

New Kh2 Trailer!!!!!!!!!

ok i am more than def. sure no1 has found this trailer anywhere online because no site has recorded itz finding (copy and paste link) http://shop.fye.com/product.aspx?sku=201647442&loc=50244 if you go there..... they have a different na tv spot trailer for the game look at the picture of the...
  13. I

theory 2 possible existance of bhk

muahahahahahaha......... i thought of this amazing theory/idea while i was replaying kingdom hearts today........... so you all know how sora stabs himself with the keyblade that unlock's people's hearts and stuff right???? so sora unlocked kairi's heart and his and sora turned into a...
  14. I

kh logo change

ok so i know every1z all hyped on the new trailer but w/e........ itz bcumin less discussion and so many questions that no1 has answers 2......... (not to mention the medium quality and the fact that parts of it were cut off, listen 2 the background music)............ i have no clue if ne1z...
  15. I

Tron

if you go to kh2.co.uk they mentioned something about a rumor about Tron possibly being in kh2 and that sora, goofy, and donald would change into computer outfits and such.......... not many ppl know about tron (neither did I) so i decided to post a link to the movie where you can read about...
  16. I

things you might not have known about kingdom hearts

ok i found this 2day on a website about the game and it has some interesting fun facts Trivia for Kingdom Hearts (2002) (VG) Originally conceived to star Mickey Mouse, but was soon replaced with an original character. The Final Fantasy characters were added instead of creating original...
  17. I

back cover of kh2!!!!!

hey every1.... if you go to kh2.co.uk they have a picture of what looks like the back cover of kingdom hearts 2..... i would post the picture but i'm not sure if thatz against the rules.... but all you have to do is go to their home page and itz right there
  18. I

The Doors

can someone please tell me how i can beat the game The Doors on ebaumsworld.com???? i got all the way to the fourth room with all the clues and all i'm missing is the middle piece of the letter...... the thing is i have the box layout to make the key to the door and i figured out that you put...
  19. I

who is the narrator???

does anyone have a clue as to who the narrator might be from kingdom hearts and if they will return in kingdom hearts 2....... cuz i'm thinking it might be the enigmatic man since he seems 2 talk in sora's mind as shown in final mix..... cuz it would explain why only sora can hear him and not...
  20. I

namine

yea, i don't think anyone has posted this before........ but if namine is a witch with the power 2 manipulate people's memories then how come we always see her drawing when she's sitting down......... and as of any of the drawings i think she drew i think it was mostly of the castle and i'm not...
Back