• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vicodin

shukhov

So, for the illustration class I'm taking this semester, our midterm/final is to redesign a character from classic literature (how boring, honestly). I redid Ivan Denisovich Shukhov from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's novel One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, set in ~1960s alternate timeline. As...
  2. Vicodin

sometimes i forget i used to draw

Work in progress of something I'm trying to work on but suck at so. Not full image but I'd hope that's a given?
  3. Vicodin

university [NOW WITH FILM~~~]

Basically, stuff I've done at school. this one is cut off on some forum skins I'll post more as I find them or whatever, yeah.
  4. Vicodin

dyad

So I've been doing a decent amount of drawing lately, which is actually hella good considering I haven't drawn for myself in like 3 years. All of them have been characters from TV shows though, but likkeeee.... First, drawing of Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion) from the show Castle. Okay now...
  5. Vicodin

things

6. Vicodin

look i did a website

So for my final for my intro to interactive design class (fancy title for web design lol) we had to do a portfolio site, so might as well show it off. There are some issues I already know about, which are: need to change links in the gallery section so that when they're clicked on, they stay...
  7. Vicodin

just a thing

Working on a landscape because I ~suck~ at backgrounds.
  8. Vicodin

if a body catch a body comin' through the rye

So for my intro to typography class we are having to redesign book covers. And I did Catcher in the Rye. So this is basically the mock up for the cover. Dimensions aren't correct, basically just think of this as a drawing 95% done. All elements besides the wheat I made myself. Also posting here...
  9. Vicodin

right hand of doom

'sup. Better here: http://thinehero.deviantart.com/art/right-hand-of-doom-358868228
  10. Vicodin

American Terror

So this is a project I did in my digital imaging class. It's a poster (and it's fuggen huge, you guys). Our professor gave us the term "monumental" and we had to make something off of that, so, I came up with the idea of a map of the continental US chronicling basically everything bad in the USA...
  11. Vicodin

you smell like booze

Bored.
  12. Vicodin

shut down

Just some dicking around with smudging.
  13. Vicodin

who watches the watchmen

I liked it then stopped liking it and now I don't really know.
  14. Vicodin

guys give me stocks.

Like really I'm so out of this I don't know how to look or what to use anymore, and I'm bored. So post stocks you'd wanna see made into a tag and I probably will, posted in here or whatever. Need to shake the rust off.
  15. Vicodin

my city screams

Guess who got Photoshop.
  16. Vicodin

i made another thing.

And for lack of a better phrase, I hate it, but I hate gimp, and that's all I have. Seriously I just wish I had Photoshop again, right now.
  17. Vicodin

i wish i had photoshop still

I made a thing. For the first time in a while? In gimp. Because I don't have PS anymore. ;-;
  18. Vicodin

well i suggest you step out

coming up strong by ThineHero God, you guys, I barely draw anything anymore. I need to more often.
  19. Vicodin

since when do i do tags again

Who am I kidding? I don't do tags anymore, really. This is what boredom and feeling the need to do something in Photoshopped produced.
  20. Vicodin

i'm walking on the southern stream

I don't remember what I've posted, so here's the most recent stuff of mine. hard times by ~ThineHero on deviantART the regulator by ~ThineHero on deviantART impaled by ~ThineHero on deviantART But I promise this by ~ThineHero on deviantART If you look through my gallery, there is also a lot of...
Back