• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

KH Mobile

Has anyone played Kh Mobile cause if u have can u tell me if its any good or not. Not like im ganna buy it but it just like to know. To me it seems that it has really no point what so ever, but thats just me.
  2. G

Light orb

The light Orb seen in some Steam Boat willy shots looks exactly like the light orb from the disney castle, and there was also a simialar door seen in both worlds. Woo
  3. G

what are donald and goofy

Are Donald and Goofy light,dark, or twilight.
  4. G

bhk and the orginazation

Why is it that in all the screen shots for kh2 we see the bhk in regular clothes but in deep dive and asas we se him in an orginazation rope.
  5. G

stupid gargouil boss devil thing

I just re-played through kingdom hearts and i was wondering if anyone knows what that supid gargouil/black devil boss had to do with the game...it wasnt even put in the journal like every other boss.
  6. G

Sora's connection to Axel

I just recently played through CoM and I saw Axel say that there was onyl one other man to become a heartless and then turn back to normal. Then he also said to Sora that they had something in commin, so maybe their thing in commin is that they were both heartless at one point but were able to...
Back