• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

DiZ:What he is.

http://ansemreport.com/sm/index.php?topic=172.0 Hey buddies! All credit for this theory goes to Golden Yak of Ansemreport.com.(as seen in link). My opinion is there as well, but I'll post it down what I wrote in here as well. If you agree, good for you. If you don't.... then you'll know my...
  2. T

How does BHK dual-weild?

Ok, I was wondering about this and I thought I cam up with a small theory. BHK is able to dual-weild keyblades, we've all seen it. But whenever he is seen with two, he doesn't seem to be in a fused state(unless he's always in one). Where as Sora has to fuse to obtain two(two hearts, two...
  3. T

New Theme Song

Ok, I just saw this and I wanted to know if anyone else knew. FFInsider said that the theme song for KH2 is a song named "Passion" by Utada of course. Can someone tell me if you have already heard about this and if you know where I could find a link to listen to it(if there is one).
Back