• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

So now what do you think of BBS coming to USA?

Shit I need to buy a PSP now.
  2. M

Georgian Luger dies in crash

Olympic luger killed in crash | NBC Olympics This definitely is a tragedy. Looking at the pictures just shocked me. I could never imagine hitting a pole at 90 mph and this is right before the game are about to start. My prayers go out to this guy and the Georgian team. (Sorry but I didn't see...
  3. M

NA release date?

BBS will be available for the PSP Go right? Im really considering getting a psp just for this game.
  4. M

Where can I repair a DS/DSI

So my Ds is pretty hanging by a thread. The sound doesn't work, the color's messed up, and the top screen is hanging around but its still pretty much playable. Does anyone know how I can repair my DS or any store that repair DS's??
  5. M

KH BBS OPENING MOVIE FOUND!!!!

I was kinda hoping that they would use a new song for the opening. Oh well, it's still good.
  6. M

Expections about the music in BBS

I expect to the final boss battle music to be very epic like always.
  7. M

Where'd he go?

Where the fuck did that guy go? He wasn't in The Gathering and didn't see him at Radiant Garden, (well this is just based off the trailer) I was expecting him to see him somewhere other than LoD. I find it kind of strange we don't see him anywhere else? (If this thread has been mentioned or...
  8. M

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Terra's story is obviously a lot like Riku's but Im really interested to see what happened to Ven.
  9. M

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Dam can't wait to play this. Is Ven dead or just like in a state of suspension??
  10. M

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Can't wait to see the story behind these 2.
  11. M

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scan (Isa) Lol If Isa's hair is like that, I wonder how Lea's hair is going to look.
  12. M

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

Lea's going to making an appearance! There hasn't been a picture of him in a scan or something right?
  13. M

The scan with Kairi

This just adds to the Zexion age speculation.
  14. M

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

"Who am I going to have ICE CREAM with?!?!?!?" - Roxas Classic shit Oh and when Roxas told Riku to shut up. I lol'd
  15. M

Some DSi help

I had the DSi for about a year but its been acting up as of recently. Whenever I insert a game the DSi doesn't recognize any of the games and this goes for all of my games. I dont know what happened but I didnt drop as of late. I blew out the debris and dust that was in there. At this point Im...
  16. M

Love

We have seen the story of friendship throughout the whole KH series and it makes me wonder after playing Days that are they going to into introduce the concept of love in any upcoming KH games. There have been hints of love but im wondering if they are going to elaborate on it. You think that by...
  17. M

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

Re: New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) Nice scan and quite interesting too.
  18. M

This habberdashery is pissing me off

Re: This **** is pissing me off Finally I got it. Thank you for the help
  19. M

This habberdashery is pissing me off

For just about an hour Ive been trying to get the 2 chests in mission 48. I beat the game and i have High Jump Lvl 3 and Glide Lvl 3. Who can tell me in the hell i have to do to get up there???
Back