• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Georgian Luger dies in crash

Olympic luger killed in crash | NBC Olympics This definitely is a tragedy. Looking at the pictures just shocked me. I could never imagine hitting a pole at 90 mph and this is right before the game are about to start. My prayers go out to this guy and the Georgian team. (Sorry but I didn't see...
  2. M

Where can I repair a DS/DSI

So my Ds is pretty hanging by a thread. The sound doesn't work, the color's messed up, and the top screen is hanging around but its still pretty much playable. Does anyone know how I can repair my DS or any store that repair DS's??
  3. M

Where'd he go?

Where the fuck did that guy go? He wasn't in The Gathering and didn't see him at Radiant Garden, (well this is just based off the trailer) I was expecting him to see him somewhere other than LoD. I find it kind of strange we don't see him anywhere else? (If this thread has been mentioned or...
  4. M

Some DSi help

I had the DSi for about a year but its been acting up as of recently. Whenever I insert a game the DSi doesn't recognize any of the games and this goes for all of my games. I dont know what happened but I didnt drop as of late. I blew out the debris and dust that was in there. At this point Im...
  5. M

Love

We have seen the story of friendship throughout the whole KH series and it makes me wonder after playing Days that are they going to into introduce the concept of love in any upcoming KH games. There have been hints of love but im wondering if they are going to elaborate on it. You think that by...
  6. M

This habberdashery is pissing me off

For just about an hour Ive been trying to get the 2 chests in mission 48. I beat the game and i have High Jump Lvl 3 and Glide Lvl 3. Who can tell me in the hell i have to do to get up there???
  7. M

Anyone else kinda tear up?

I just beat the game but once I saw the cutscene after you beat the "boss" and the music came on, I kinda teared up. It caught me off guard since its so sad to listen to. So did anyone else kinda tear up or feel somewhat emotional?? :cry:
  8. M

Paying people to leave

Homeless Payed to Leave - Yahoo! I thought this was very interesting. Do you agree/disagree with the government paying the homeless to leave?
  9. M

Need "great" Headphones

Ok the right part of my head phone (ipod headphones) went out and now I need a replacement. Right now, what im aiming at is some noise cancelling headphones good enough to block the annoying airplane engine noise but I need help finding great ones. Here's some additional information that might...
  10. M

NBA Playoffs/Finals Thread

Playoffs began today. Chicago upset Boston to start off the playoffs and Cleveland just won. Any comments, predictions, hate, love that has anything to do with playoffs, Post here!!!! :cool: Here's the seeding Eastern Conference 1. Cleveland vs Detroit 2. Boston vs Chicago 3. Orlando vs...
  11. M

Rejects stay rejected

Oops! UCSD Sends Acceptance E-mail to Wrong List | NBC San Diego HAHA lolz. April Fools Joke?
  12. M

Daylight Saving

When do we move our clocks forward. Isn't it suppose to be today (it being March 7th)?
  13. M

Anime Recommendations

About to get an ipod so ill be putting more vids on their and watching them during school :thumbup:. Any recommendations???? Anime that Ive seen: Samurai Champloo Blood+ Bleach (first 42 episodes) Naruto (first 42 episodes as well) Outlaw Star Full Metal Alchemist Chobits Onegai Teacher/Twins...
  14. M

GH:WT/Rockband question

I couldnt find any answers to my question but anyways: Will I be abe to play the Rockband drums for the Wii version of Guitar Hero: World Tour? I asked a guy at my local Gamestop and he said only the guitars were compatible.
  15. M

New Ipod: Which one to get?

Ok Currently I have a 8gb ipod nano and contemplating get a new one. Right now I have a 1 gb computer where my music library is and it has a 80gb hard drive. I dont plan on getting a laptop soon. So which Ipod should I get?
  16. M

Hurricane Gustav

I live in the Houston area and Im kind of scared about Gustav. Anyone know where its mainly going to hit and what kind of category will is be? I heard it was going to be a category 5 or somethin on the news.
  17. M

Tales of Phantasia Snes version

Okay, I just beat the game but after seeing an ending like that I can't help but wonder if there is somewhere another possible ending. And if there is, how do you unlock it? Also, Is it true that Tales of Symphonia is 4000 years in the past? :sneaky:
  18. M

│Nujabes Fanclub│

Maybe not many of you guys know this guy but this guy is awesome. He's a japanese hip-hop producer and yes some of his songs are rap but his songs are different. I recently download one of his albums called "First Collection." He is a true genius for making the music he makes. If you want any of...
  19. M

Reccomend a song for KH

I didnt think I should have put it here but oh well. What do you think would be a good song for KH. Or what song do you enjoy listening to that could fit with Kingdom Hearts. Im talking about opening and ending themes.
  20. M

Asian Music

Does anyone listen to Asian music?? I've been listening to it lately and im starting to appreciate rock more.
Back