• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

What's happened?

What's happened around here? It's been ages since I last checked this forum. I wanna know what's new... Seems like my friends around here have also somewhat abandoned(sp?) this forum?!
  2. Z

Raganrok

Hey guys, I was just wondering have you seen the anime show of Ragnarok? I just borrowed 2 VCDs of Ragnarok Series from my friend. And I personally think it rocks! I like the characters in it! So how many of you guys have seen it?
  3. Z

Pag-ibig na Bawal (Forbidden Love)

This is my very first,so be nice guys ;) This is a Romance story.There are 3 Kingdoms, Etheria,Encantadia and Eheran. One day,the king of Encantadia held a get-together in the palace. He invited all of the royal families to have a holiday in their palace. And in that short time,things...
  4. Z

Leaving!!

I'm leaving!!!Because of my stupid school!!!! I have a major exam...and mom's not allowing me to go to the forum not until the exam's over....which will be over in the end of November!!! so guys!!!! Adios!!!! :'( But i might check my e-mails....feel free to e-mail me!!!(tell me what happened in...
  5. Z

post ur PERSONAL PIC!!

k,i got bored so.....i thought of doing this:D ,anyway if this get close that's ok with me.:) as u see,it's POST UR PERSONAL PIC,it's ur pic,not others!!!! when someone post a pic of them the next person says something 'bout it.Don't make fun of others' looks,SAY something nice!! here's...
  6. Z

Do u....

do u hate it when no one's talking to you while lots of problems come to u?and feel that no one for the moment cares for u?
  7. Z

ur fave brand of CAR???

ok...so if u think this thread suck just lock it,k? so..u read the title..so what's ur fave brand of car? mine's BMW and Porsche.... usually BMW M3s....for those who have no idea what's a BMW M3...it's a BMW brand car but M3s' are usually for like racings...DRAG RACING!!! :cool: Let's just say...
  8. Z

What would u do if u were...???

ok...this is a simple game....if u think it's BORING u can lock it if u want to... Here's how the game works...someone ask what would u do if u were____? And the next person answer it...ok...i'll go first... what would u do if u were SORA??? :rolleyes:
  9. Z

I can't breath!!!...HELP ME OUT!!!

OK...guys...I'll make the LONG story...SHORT!!! Well...when I was CHATTING with a FRIEND...My mom saw me..and ask me...who was he...i just said "He's a friend..."...but my mom...suspects me that I WAS DOING SOMETHING ELSE!!!! So...she started TALKING "WHY DO U TRUST DOES PPL THAT U HAVEN'T EVEN...
  10. Z

just wondering...what's ur ideal guy/girl?

i don't believe i'm doing this...but...i'm doing it...what's ur ideal girl/guy? i'll start with mine...well...i don't really much care of looks...i care more of the personality...inner beauty...a guy...who's kind...honest...sweet...makes my world go around...gentleman...most of all someone who...
  11. Z

hi...evrybody

hi...everyone...i'm new here....so please talk to me....i really wanna make friends here...so please be my friend...thnx.... :p
Back