• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Azurith

Not Dead Yet!

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. To be honest, life got pretty weird, hectic, and stressful. If you don't know me, that's okay. I used to be a helpful techie/geek here. Also, I was a mod for a while. I eventually got burned out. My biggest legacy is that I was the original...
  2. Azurith

Help/Support ► being closer to my siblings

Long story short, some very bad things have happened in my life.I simply do not trust people. I've dealt with a lot of it by myself. I also have social anxieties; I get severe panic attacks to the point that I can not breathe. I have tried to cut the harmful people and things from my life...
  3. Azurith

BRAINS... (UT'99)

ITS BACK...! After being gone a few years, I have decided to renew the UT'99 server. Currently in the process of setting up the configurations again. This time around will feature dozens of unplayed maps and voice systems. The server is currently up sporadically for beta testing & fixes...
  4. Azurith

Crysis & 1080P...

So about two weeks ago, I visited my friend that happens to own a 47" 1080P tv. One thing after another, we connected my computer and his tv. Normally, I run a 1600x1200 resolution for my display. But apparently, the system runs crysis fine in 1920x1080 res. Ultra-graphics (All settings to...
  5. Azurith

TricksterOnline (MMORPG) +KHI-based Clan?

Linky-Links: Trickster - Links To Fantasy! So Kyo and I have started playing TO (TricksterOnline) the past few days. Its a nice fun MMORPG game sort of like Ragnarok Online and Maple Story combined.. but without the sucky-ness. ;) The game is 'safe' for all ages, as there isn't blood or...
  6. Azurith

Azu's Project X1 (V. 1.0)

Files: http://rapidshare.com/files/22911646/Pack2.zip.html Before I start, I should note that this may or may not work if logged into the machine under any account other than 'Admin' or 'System'. Having recently been 'inspired' by some scripts I've seen, I decided to expand upon it...
  7. Azurith

Replacement Test1:

As some of you have already known, I am leaving the forums. However, before I go... I must find someone 'worthy' enough to handle the tech section in my place. Therefore, I have devised a set of three tests.. All answers MUST be pm'ed. Answers are NOT to be posted here, period. (Doing so...
  8. Azurith

Next Generation Technology! (Holographic Storage)

So anyways, I was chatting with middy just now. I can't believe that you guys don't know about this: http://www.inphase-technologies.com/technology/index.html "Imagine having the ability to record seven hours of high-definition video onto a single disk at 160 Mbps. By storing data in 3D...
  9. Azurith

Official Proxy Discussion

So anyways, we seem to have alot of questions regarding proxies now. I'm not going to go in depth into this, and I hardly use them...
  10. Azurith

Help/Support ► The right to know.

The right to know.. It's the right to know who we are at...
  11. Azurith

'KHI Behind the Bannings' (A collection of short stories.)

So anyways, I've had this for quite some time... (I've had it before Vx & Flare were retired.) Anyways, these are sort of 'short stories' if you will.. 'imaginative' staff conversations, and some of the wacky things that get tossed around by the staff. **Disclaimer** These stories are...
  12. Azurith

Linux Server & Parallel SuperComputing..

I'll be working on a guide for how to install and setup a lowend/lowcost linux server. Later, I will begin working on a guide for creating parallel clustered supercomputer networks.. Not really easy, but well worth it. The PCSN is going to take abit of time, while I get the parts to create...
  13. Azurith

Base X systems.. (Math)

Base X... Math! Yes, there is lots of math involved. This is something I figured out on my own from working with alot of Binary (Base 2), Decimal (Base 10), and Hexadecimal (Base 16) systems.. There is quite a really simple way to estimate the highest possible value for any give power of any...
  14. Azurith

SeraphBlack BBS... BBS... WTF???

...Yus, that'd right. B..B..S..@! The stuff BEFORE 'forums'.. this is how people interacted on networks, in the 'ol school days. They'd get a number of a local BBS system or scan for one with a modem.. (Sometimes by hand!!!) and connect to the BBS through the modem, mostly through...
  15. Azurith

Virtual Machines FAQ: What are they?

Simply put, a virtual machine is a machine that coexists at the same time as your 'regular' Operating System. This means you are effectively running two operating systems at once. (Google 'VMware' or go torrent it from somewhere for more info.) This technique is good, if you have alot of spare...
  16. Azurith

Azurith's Official UT Voicepacks:

Well I'm working on a few voicepacks for the upcoming SeraphBlack Tournament. So far, I've got about 31 different clips currently. (My private voicepack which will be released to the winner after the tournament.) I'm also looking for others to create more voicepacks for UT. All you need to...
  17. Azurith

Project: 'Seraph Black'

Teams: It's time. Get together, and announce your teams. THREE people per team, MAX. (I will see about FOUR.. but for now, the limits are three.) Post your TEAM Name, TEAM Call Sign (/Ensignia), and Team Members. (Participants *MUST* use their 'Team Member' name, or will be rejected...
  18. Azurith

PwnD: Is this guy a n00b, or what???

So anyways, a few people may realize that I leech wifi from my neighbor. (Atleast, until tomorrow or whenever I get my broadband up. ^.^) Anyhow, there are 'other' things that I've done.. like, getting his & other's myspace account information and passwords. (I didn't do anything 'evil' with it...
  19. Azurith

Binary|Hexadecimal|Decimal (Base Systems)

Okkies. This is a brief guide to help you understand how Binary Hexadecimal and Decimal (Base10) systems work. Mathematically, all humans use Decimal (Base10). Decimal is known as 'Base10' because of the fact that it is based on increments of powers of 10. So lets say we want to right...
  20. Azurith

Most Secure Version of Windows.. EVER.

Here it is, the most secure version of windows ever made. Why is it so secure..? Well, it doesn't really offer much in the way of network support. (It does offer limited support for telephony networking, however.) It doesn't have internet explorer. ...ok, so MS has never released a 'secure'...
Back