• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

Wisdom(Wise):Color-Blue Location-Mystery Tower or Timeless River (Depends on which one you get first) Who With-Donald Abilities-Magic skills greatly improve, and you float(sort of).You can use magic in combos. Valor(Brave):Color-Red Location-Mystery...
  2. S

Worlds List

Can someone post the full list of all of the worlds that you go to in order That would be greatly appreciated.
  3. S

4 Games in One?

In the interview with Nomura it said his boss said that there are four games worth in one. Does this mean that it is going to be really long with a lot of side quests or does it mean that each world has a present, dark, light, and twilight settings, or do you think he meant that throughout the...
  4. S

Drive Form Theories

Since in KH you had these shared abilities right? So what if Nomura made some shared abilities availible in a certain drive form. Like glide or super glide only being able to do in Wisdom form or something, or you may have shared abilities all of the time and their effect just get beefed up...
  5. S

What are you going to do?

What are you going to do when KH2 comes out in Japan and all the people (that have no self respect) post spoilers, and give away the ending, BHK's role in the game, and everything else that you just don't want to know? I can't decide to come on the forums or not, so what will you do?
  6. S

Nobodies, our friends?

Do you think that the Nobodies may be our friends, and Sora just don't know that they are?
  7. S

Something Very Weird...

I was looking at the shipping weight of the video games at Walmart and I noticed something was different about the shipping weight of KH2. The rest of the PS2 games are all .5 lbs but KH2 is .33. Does this mean that this game will only be playable for the slimmer PS2? If it is, Nomura just...
  8. S

Sora reincarnated?

Do you think that there is only a few keyblade masters and that when one dies, the keyblade dissappears and another one is chosen? Or is it actually the same person being reborn? Meybe that is why Sora has past memories. I AM WANTING YOUR OPINION ON THIS.:confused:
  9. S

Cave Drawings

In KH1 in the secret place there is a lot of cave drawings. It just came to me that some of them resemble some of the reviews in KH2. Just check it out before you critisize me.
  10. S

So........

Since the U.S. had the highest sales for Kingdom Hearts meybe Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released in the U.S. before it comes out in Japan. If I was Tetsuya I would do it.
  11. S

The Others

This is going to be a thread about everything that hasn't been spoken about so much. Including Diz, Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, heartless, nobodies, and just everything else. (P.S. please sticky this)
  12. S

Has this been said...

What if Sora is the shell and BHK is the real keyblade master? This may have already been posted but I just wanted to bring it up.
Back