• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Xiaolin Showdown, the ultimate battle

Ok this RP is based on the popular show "Xiaolin Showdown" if you havent seen it or dont know about it then you cant join. ok here are the rules: 1. no god modding 2. kissing and romance is ok 3. you cant be someone that is not from the show, so join quick before your spot is taken. 4. no...
  2. M

stroker and hoop vs tom goes to the mayor

which do you like better? state your opinion and give notes why you like it.
  3. M

clips of the hongs

does anyone have any screen clips where sora is weilding the big hong and or the little hong keyblades?
  4. M

Icys Newcomer friend thread

HEYA Newbs! post here if you want to make a friend! and when I mean friend I mean me! in this thread for those of you who want to be my friend will be on this list bellow. but this is for newcomers, ill make an exception this one time for theultimafrylock. thread friend list...
  5. M

Nintendo ALL STARS RP

This RP is for skilled RPers only. NO n00bs or newbs. read the rules before posting rule 1. do not insult someone unless its funny to everyone else. rule 2. you can be any charecter from nintendo except charecters already taken. or immortal ones. rule 3. read all of the current posts...
  6. M

Master Icy's fan fic RP

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=26165 this is the fan fic this rp is based off of. read both pages written by me. the final chapter of the fan fic will take place as an rp ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. choose your charecter it...
  7. M

Fanfiction ► Master Icy's KH fan fic

be happy that im doing this. One day on destiny islands sora and kairi were skipping rocks down the sea, when a sea gull flew down and stole sora's crown chain. sora: what!? hey that gull took my chain!! kairi: there it goes sora! its headed towards the cove sora: come on we gotta go after...
Back