• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Fanfiction ► All my friends and fans...

hmm ........................(BLANK)
  2. B

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy you whore!! it's ok i still love you... chairty work?? for what the church? don't be so quick to walk away.. you gotta rock your body..uhh oo sorry
  3. B

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy woooooooooo!! im a lil fanboy!!!!!!! im a pony!!!!!!!!!!!!11one!! haha yea but i want to see some crazy s*** go down.. . like "sora finally let out a sigh of relief..as he limped towards kairi..so parched to even call her name. his eyes locked with hers and...
  4. B

Nudity in KH2!?!?

yea theres a chance that it makes a refrence and ariel is changing or whatnot and it just shows sora holding flounders eyes and than sora gets embarresed or something but it won't show ariel..
  5. B

Ansem II <----- (sucks)

yea sweet...i could take him down BUT everytime i go to use my mickey cards he breaks em every time...he has like 12 0's...
  6. B

KH2 Official Site Updated Worlds Section

Yeaaaaaaa super cool news!!! not wow so they gave us names of worlds...............great grand wonderfull i could care less at this point..give us a good damn US release date and quit messing around with the petite stuff..
  7. B

Anyone know that song from KH2?

o well thank the good lord!!! at least DJ knows his stuff..
  8. B

jgamk;m;a, passion is NOT out yet this song were talking about isint passion
  9. B

Ansem II <----- (sucks)

alright so i made it to ansem 2 pretty easily and he just owned me since i was a lower level(39) so im currently leveling up now...i read in a guide that lvl 50 was ok but for the battle itself the only info it gives you is when your health gets low use ogie boogie... which didnt seem to...
  10. B

yea i konw exactly what song your talking about..im pretty sure theres no name or ive never heard of a name for it...ive never even seen anyone say anthing about it untill now...but it does kick ass..and hopefully maybe someone knows of its name and whatnot
  11. B

Two KH2 discs

rhh i dunno jad...SE chief man wants them to stop using FMv's so much (even though there was only 2 in KH1) but im pretty sure its gonna be the same with KH2 only 2 of em... beggining...end
  12. B

KH2 Most Popular Game on PS2!

i said it yesterday ehh i didn't say most "popular" but if you read between the lines its bascally there "KH2 along with FFDOC and FF12 are the one last big bang that the ps2 will have b4 the ps3 comes out...and SE knows what there doing out of those 3 titles right there i'd say that KH2 is...
  13. B

Marulixa first fight help

o i fiqured out how to take care of #2 don't you worry...it only took me about 6 hours last time to fiqure out you have to carde break each phase to move on..them dam lil laser things..
  14. B

KH2 For PS3

KH2 along with FFDOC and FF12 are the one last big bang that the ps2 will have b4 the ps3 comes out...and SE knows what there doing out of those 3 titles right there i'd say that KH2 is the biggest basically "retirement" game for the ps2
  15. B

lol...o s*** i actually typed that...uhhh uhhh haha im just playing no dude on dude loving going on here just some i love your thinking on the 7 pots ..i ws like 7 dam pots i won't need 7 dam pots... o let me tell you i did...i had about 1 or 2 hp left at the end
  16. B

o hell yea woooAHHH i love you sora's shadow!!!!!!!!!! i just got him it was a solid 10-12 min fight though hell yea hmm i don't have anything else to say........lrmfkmkl;<cM ;
  17. B

do you use any cloud cards?? because i was lokking on a walkthrough and they said that cloud messed him up good but all i got for cloud cards is a 8..6..and 5 and every time i try to bust him he breaks it
  18. B

hmm " 7 cure cards 3 mega potion cards" that sounds about right but what i was doing was 3 cure cards and 2 elixers 1 mega-pot which is about the same right..minus 1 cure card..well thanks for the tip anyways..i appricate it
  19. B

KH2 fun question...

Axel's the guy you wanna hang out with...everybody else is chicken fodder compared to Axel (lol???) ...
Back