• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Moon Child -- anyone seen?

Godliest movie ever. Well, I think so. Has anyone seen it besides me? For the unknowledgeable, Moon Child is an independent film directed by former adult film director Takahisa Zeze. It stars rock stars Gackt and HYDE (of L'Arc~en~Ciel). Gackt plays Sho, an orphan who used to live on the...
  2. U

Fanart in Signatures

I'm not sure if I should put this here or not, but here goes. I noticed a few members here are using fanart for avatars and signatures. That's fine and dandy if the art is yours, but if it's not, then that's a problem. Using those images without permission is considered art theft, and it's...
  3. U

Your IDEAL Theme Song

As much as we all love Simple and Clean/Hikari, you have to admit, the thought of possibly having it as the theme song for yet another KH game is a tad bit 'o overkill. =) So! In all honesty, what, in your opinion, would make the ideal Kingdom Hearts theme song? For any of the games. Or all...
Back