• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

The anti fanclub.. Fanclub??

Ok guys.. I'm honestly sick of all these fanclubs. Even Kikyo has one, so it's time for some ownage.. JOIN NAOW!! AND YOU GET A FREE PUDDING. Membarz 1. God - Xell 2. Jesus - Prince Sasuke 3. Jesus's son O_o - xXxCloud (LAWL PR0N!!! XXX HAHAA >_>) 4. The shoe shiner who gets kicked every...
  2. X

Worst animation in anime

Well, what's in your opinion some of the worst animation in all anime, bad drawings, terrible movement.. Musashi, Naruto etc. etc. That's apparently Ino >_> I wouldn't know though because I don't watch the fillers anymore..
  3. X

Frosties AD.. They taste great..

Lol, ok, due to the fact that this advert is the new "craze" in my school where we talk about severely kicking the living day lights out of this kid.. Who else has seen this extremily irritating advert? Well if you haven't.. And you want to laugh hard... Or gauge your eyes out...
  4. X

Sasuke Tribute Music Vid

Hey I made this music vid yesterday, it's my first music vid in quite a while (since about 4 years ago). Enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DJu_HpoC9A The song is Blink 182 - Adam's song!
  5. X

Spider Man 3

Ok I was on youtube yesterday, all hyped up for the new X Men film.. And then I thought.. What about Spider Man.. So I checked out some trailers and began getting really excited due to the fact Venom was in alot of them.. But then I read the comments and see all this stuff like.. 'I saw some...
  6. X

FF7: Crisis Core

Apparently this is being made for the PSP.. Does anyone have any info? Or pics?..
  7. X

KH1 Seph or KH2 Seph?

Which was harder? KH1 seph was harder if you ask me..
  8. X

Favourite World?

Sorry if there's already a thread of this.. I searched Favourite world and nothing came up on KH2, So yeah.. What is your Favourite World? Space Paranoids for me
  9. X

Kairi in Deep Dive (HUGE TV)

Ok I was watching the Deep Dive video again out of boredom.. And Something weird caught my eye.. http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7888/kairi7zk.jpg http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2688/andagain0ws.jpg http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9380/onvrmotr6vo.jpg Ok so is this some kind of easter...
  10. X

.Hack Infection

The first of the 4 part game series.. I got this game yesterday and I didn't like it at first, but I decided to play it again.. AND DAMN DO I LOVE IT.. If you havn't got this game I reccomend getting it :), the battle system takes abit of getting used to if you're used to FF Battle system.. But...
  11. X

Rofl check out this spanish narutard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T1KrpdHYAE&search=haruka%20kanata HE PHAILS ROFL
  12. X

Dialogue I don't quite get..

Well at the place where Sora gets his new clothes he says.. "With the 5 of us.. No 6 of us" .. Uhh if I'm not mistaken isn't he referring to "Sora, Donald, Goofy, The King and Riku".. So who's number 6? It couldn't be Kairi..
  13. X

The how to get the Final Form guide.

I request that a mod please pins this thread please Ok I've been seeing about 20 threads asking the same question, "How do I get the final form" I know in the Drive Forms thread it tells you how slightly, but not many people will notice that. How to get it When you go to The World That Never...
  14. X

How do I get the gullwings summon

Hmm? O_o
  15. X

Hades paradox cup

Is there only 10 rounds.. because I done 10 rounds (beat leon and yuffie) and i didnt get anything.. What have I done wrong? O_o
  16. X

How long did it take you to complete KH2

Took me 25:32, how about you lot? Edit - NOT 100% Just beating Xenmas
  17. X

Who found Xaldin hard..

God I just beat him and I had so many close calls.. Like I died, and mickey comes (thank god), I start trying to heal sora, and Xaldin takes mickey down to only a tiny bit of hp but I manage to heal sora only just!, and then I went valor.. Had to power down to use Cura.. and I only just won.. It...
  18. X

Monster Rancher

Who remembers this anime? No it's not another crappy pokemon wannabe anime, this anime is very unique and that's why I liked it.. Unfortunately it stopped airing :(, BUT GUESS WHAT! They're releasing all the episodes! On DVD, the first DVD is already out and I'm really looking forward togetting...
  19. X

Is choosing the dream rod meant to make you crap?

I usually choose dream sword and I do quite good, but with the dream rod I'm doing crapily, Soras defense really sucks..
  20. X

Who in the UK has ordered KH2

Has anyone in the UK ordered KH2 from America (I have just now), I ain't up for waiting until bloody.. october or somthing like that, soo yeah, who's done it? (Incase you're wondering, yes I do have a swap magic)
Back