• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

TFW.

I know this isn't a "kingdom hearts" section, but I had some feels when I logged into this account just just now after 11+ years. I just bought 1.5 and 2.5 remastered and fell in love with the trilogy again. I remember going onto this forum after KH2 released in NA and everyone just sharing...
  2. H

Where do you find space paronoids

Where do you find tron is it in hollow bastion Cause Thats where I need to go next
  3. H

Need help finding coggsworth

I can't find him cause I accideently pressed skip scene does anyone know were he his. I went to land of dragons I am gonna go back and find him though.
  4. H

warning SPOILER

Sora is walking out of the Twilight Town train station, Mantle Heartless(i think they meant Mantle Nobody) appear but he's not aware of it. Donald: "Sora!! Watch out!!" Goofy: "Watch oooouuuttt!!" -Sora's in a tight spot- Suddenly, Mickey jumps from the top of the station and "Goes all Yoda...
  5. H

Fanfiction ► my fan fic

name:royal x age:14 weapons:heartless key look:dark hair the org coat when he gets angry his eyes turn red. backround:when he was 5 his parents died becauase of the heartless but he did not know. Then when he was ten he found a cave to hide but he heard a sound of pain in his heart. "Hello...
  6. H

the energentic man

the enigmatic man the energentic man and the beast and the rose.
  7. H

gummi ship

This is going to be cool boss battle in the gummi ship
  8. H

this is so weird

how does he have the oathkepper and the dark oblivon.
  9. H

Toontown

Anyone ever played toontown I a kinda of a good computer game.
  10. H

full metal panic

It a good anime who else like's it
  11. H

kh2

do you think that you can fuse keyblades to make even better ones.
  12. H

Do you think?

do you think that they will make a final mix for kingdom hearts2
  13. H

who thinks

Who thinks that cloud and leon are brothers.
  14. H

closed thread

closed thread
  15. H

What do you think?

What do you think the storyline will be about?
  16. H

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

my is going to be sora.
  17. H

how do unlock

how do you unlock Monstro level in want let me go there. :(
Back