• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Recommendations? x]

Anyone wanna recommend some games for me to buy? x] My birthday just passed and I have moneh to spend!! >D On video games, that is. >.>" Muahahahaha. PS2. -.- PS2 GAMES ONLEH!! >D :thumbsup:
  2. S

o.o' Why do we laugh?

:] Why do we laugh? Have yah thought about it? =/ Hmm..we get tickled, we laugh. Someone tells a joke, we laugh. Don't just think, "Because it's FUNNY! DUH~~~!!" There's more to it than that. o.o" Come onnnnn! Think! THINK!! Hmm..:huh:
  3. S

The Kingdom Hearts 2 Musical

LOL! Loved it. x] Thanks for posting this up. >.<" It was great! :D
  4. S

Kh1 last boss or Kh2 last boss? (Major spoilers)

Xenmas!! Ansem sux...................hehehehe!
  5. S

1000 Heartless battle

Omg! Koolness!!
  6. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I read somewhere that they will make a KH3 but not anytime soon. I can't remember where I read it though. They said that they are currently making another game and won't start on KH3 for a while.
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide (Spoilers) Wow....hehehe, I'm gonna check here when I'm playing my KH2 game lmao! *Puts this page into favorites*
  8. S

Official Countdown Thread.

Yay! KH2 iz com'n out diz month! So happy! XP Yah, lotza pplz been wait'n ah long time for diz game and so have I. My friend pre-ordered mine'z so I don't have to worry about it.
  9. S

Was kh com worth it

I have mine right here next to me in the drawer. *Waves da game* It was pretty good and well worth it. It was something new other than 3-D and they introduced new enemies in the game. Which was good. Now we get a KH2 with better stuff and the same enemies from KH CoM. Yay! *So happy*
  10. S

Fanfiction ► A Pointless Fan fic Pt 2

Hahahaha! Lmao! Your stupid!!! :D In a nice way!
  11. S

is diz ansem

Okie, right now, this is a bit messed up for me. So Diz is Ansem (A good guy?) and Xenahort is a fake Ansem who is a bad guy?! Blah!!!! This confusin.
  12. S

Why do you need an item to lock the keyholes this time?

OOooOo! Maybe Nomura wanted it a lil' more complicated!! o.0
  13. S

Some New Info *SPOILERS*

Ooo! Thanx! It's new for me too! Thanx for da info!
  14. S

Pix Of Ending **spoilers**

You just jellous KH2_Sora!!! XD Yah! You evil person! He just didn't want anybody to beat KH2 b4 him! XD
  15. S

Pix Of Ending **spoilers**

XD Cool! You beat the Japanese version of the game!! So proud of you! *Tear* Will you PM me what happened in that game and stuff plz?! I want to know everything that happened!! I would very much appreciate it! Thanx!
  16. S

Bhks partner

Ok T_T "Meanie..." Well, I think BHK is going to have Goofy and Donald as partners at some point...
  17. S

Bhks partner

Oh I know, why!! You need an [IMG] code. Ask whoever got that moving pic for it.
  18. S

Bhks partner

T_T Y?? Y was there those words at the begginin of the game? It said he would open the door to the light or somthing...
  19. S

Bhks partner

Meh...what thing??? My siggie??
  20. S

Bhks partner

T_T NOOOOOO!!!!!! MY BUD SORA IS NOT THE TRUE KEYBLADER!!!! Why did he get the keyblade then???
Back