• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I am a machineee

Predictions Past & Present General

Just saw this, 6 years later I feel pretty justified :P boom, how's that feel, I was right
  2. I am a machineee

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Screenshots and Info

No .9 needed, 2.8 + 0.2 = 3
  3. I am a machineee

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Screenshots and Info

This is it, the final lead-up to 3. I'm surprised no one here though is excited at the prospect of a big box set for PS4, specifically for all the collections and not with #3 since you'd have to wait for that release. I never played my PS3 copies just cause I knew there'd be an announcement...
  4. I am a machineee

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread I just wanted to point out that Josh Keaton only ever did the voice of YOUNG Hercules.
  5. I am a machineee

Dearly Beloved

Found it :) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Dearly Beloved
  6. I am a machineee

Triton

Wait.. yeah they weren't broken before KH1, but how do the BbS'ers get around??
  7. I am a machineee

How many times/examples are there that Nomura DID NOT keep his word?

Just out of curious curiosity.
  8. I am a machineee

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS MemoryMaster, there is a certain scene where I think it's Riku's shadow. I guess I'll have to wait for the game to find out for sure. Anyways, maybe Zack is young in BbS because they might include him in KH3? If they never killed Aerith...
  9. I am a machineee

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS :D To think, all those times I've been to OC as Sora and Zack had been there years ago.. ALSO, BY THE WAY, when I said Ven is probably talking to Riku on Destiny Islands, everyone dismissed it saying Riku isn't alive yet... well, hey look...
  10. I am a machineee

So... how long do you think the series has taken place?

I think KH1 was at least a few months (even though your playthrough could have been 30 hours).
  11. I am a machineee

Hidden trailer after the game?

Just curious........................
  12. I am a machineee

Question about Worlds (no spoilers please!)

Thanks for all the answers! The post about 358/2 Days where Belle is just imprisoned.. that would mean Belle hates the Beast, which doesn't match up with how we last saw them in KH1. Haha sounds like they got a little messy with the story. I'll just have to see for myself, huh?
  13. I am a machineee

Sweet, so how about story wise though? Does the Org stay in the shadows? I would like to know if there is some sort of explanation as to why the Disney characters in KH2 don't mention Org members coming through their land.
  14. I am a machineee

I haven't actually started playing the game yet, but I was curious: Do the Disney worlds reflect what Sora did in KH1 and can flow well into how they are in KH2? I mean isn't it going to be retarded that Sora asks about black-cloaked people in KH2 (and clearly the Org members were there in 358/2...
  15. I am a machineee

Breaking News! (BbS Spoilers?!)

Terra is Xenahort?! /v/ - The Vidya I think it adds up. That thread might 404 soon.
  16. I am a machineee

Things that could be IMPROVED!

Now this may seem a little trivial to some of you, but one thing I really want them to work on in future KH titles is... adding more NPCs (Non-Playable Characters). It's just that I want to be able to always run into people in towns and even random areas and be able to talk to them. It always...
  17. I am a machineee

Order of cutscenes

Can someone please tell me if these cutscenes are in order as they happen in FM, from top to bottom? KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos - Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix: Cutscenes (English Subtitles) Thanks!
  18. I am a machineee

If there was any hope the US would have 358/2 Days soon..

If this was a social forum, I could understand some people's opinions on things. But those of you being jackasses have really no explanation for being rude. Obviously you both have TONS of posts on a KINGDOM HEARTS fansite :| meaning that you like the games as much as we do. You can't act...
  19. I am a machineee

If there was any hope the US would have 358/2 Days soon..

or Final Fantasy: Dissidia for that matter, I've got some depressing news: Square Enix dates full Q1 '09 lineup - Joystiq Sqeenix has their Quarter 1 release chart and none of those games are on it :( Maybe 358/2 Days will be released right after in Q2, like KH2 was in April.
  20. I am a machineee

LOL @ Dead Fantasy II

For anyone who didn't think Kairi kicked enough ass in any of the KH games. inb4old YouTube - Dead Fantasy 2 [High Quality]
Back