• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeySpyMaster

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

So, I tried this, but I'm having issues. I don't seem to see where the resolution config file is located, I'm assuming that's why the "Heart" icon doesn't appear when I open Melange. Any ideas/suggestions/thoughts? Never mind, got it!
  2. KeySpyMaster

Excellent! I'm definitely trying this out today! Thanks for this!
  3. KeySpyMaster

NO WAY! That's so cool! Excited to see there's actually a chance we may be able to play this game! Edit: Do we know why Wonderland is still missing? I thought that chapter was recovered early on and the Maleficent chapter was the one that had been elusive this whole time.
  4. KeySpyMaster

This is soo exciting! Allow me to volunteer myself to helping purchase the cable if that's all that's needed. Not a modding/dumping expert at all, but I know how to buy a cable online, so at least I can pitch in there!
  5. KeySpyMaster

I don't really know anything about game development and modding, but from what I've read on this thread, it doesn't appear to be very simple to import the VCast game files into one of the new games because of how different the systems are. At least, that's what I've understood.
  6. KeySpyMaster

🛠️ Building Databases! 🗝️

🛠️ Building Databases! 🗝️
  7. KeySpyMaster

Watching the developments of this is all so freaking exciting. 🤩 I don't know anything about hacking and modding, but as a strong believer in preserving this kinda thing, let me know if there's anything I can do to help! Gonna keep an eye on this thread, it's so exciting to see all of this come...
  8. KeySpyMaster

The Song of Organization XIII Having Another Title

The track from the Kingdom Hearts II OST is officially titled "Organization XIII" in all iterations of the song (Kingdom Hearts II Official Soundtrack, Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack Complete, and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Original Soundtrack). The track from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is...
  9. KeySpyMaster

Dream Drop Distance HD Confirmed in X[chi]?

I think it should be Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] and the long awaited Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Vol 2, and a special bonus to a localized version of Kingdom Hearts χ. So no, I don't think Kingdom Hearts χ should be moved to a console, because I think part of the fun is the online...
  10. KeySpyMaster

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Website Updates with BBS and New Trailer!

They fixed the error in Pride Lands, apparently. Originally, the world logo said the world was "Pride Land". But in the trailer, the world logo is corrected to say "Pride Lands". The old logo is still used elsewhere in the trailer, though...
  11. KeySpyMaster

Why does everyone call the Lingering Sentiment the Lingering Will.

Yeah, it's the remnants of his emotions and thoughts, I believe. According to the wiki, the Journal says (because I've yet to beat him myself): A physical manifestation of what remained of Vanitas's powerful thoughts and feelings. Indeed, I think that Vanitas Remnant is the official name in...
  12. KeySpyMaster

What is Xehanort doing on the cover?

Re: what is xehanort doing at the cover I think Tetsuya Nomura just posed him that way to add an effect of evil in trying to grasp everything. I don't think he's really trying to do anything, though.
  13. KeySpyMaster

Why does everyone call the Lingering Sentiment the Lingering Will.

The two are interchangeable, since the character has never been officially named in English. As for Vanitas (the optional boss), over at the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, we call it the Vanitas Remnant. I've never heard it called the Vanitas Sentiment or Vanitas Lingering Spirit, though.
  14. KeySpyMaster

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

Kingdom Hearts II, that's the game that started it all. We rented it at my brother's request from Blockbuster, and we got to Disney Castle when we had to return it. But having watched shows like Disney's House of Mouse as a kid, and having been deprived of said shows since I was a kid ('cuz we...
  15. KeySpyMaster

Which are you more excited for?

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, for sure! Kingdom Hearts II is where I started the whole series. And since I learned of the crazy awesome extras in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, I've been dying to play it. It's definitely what I'm most excited for.
  16. KeySpyMaster

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Worlds? Hah, I've got a long list of them. I won't bore you with the world's names, since for some, it might ruin it (I know some name ideas ruin the worlds for me sometimes), but here is my list: Treasure Planet Aladdin and...
Back