• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

A certain underwater location

I've never had to spend a cent on the game and haven't struggled a bit. Comparatively, to other free-to-play mobile games, Square is MUCH more generous with jewels, events and frequently have the game run with 0 AP usage in all quests. I wouldn't call it a money-grab cuz I feel that's too much...
  2. R

Can someone please explain what the heck is happening with the Disney worlds?

As easily as you can explain it. What is with the the Disney worlds? Why are they looping? In X/Union X Hercules is an adult, but In BBS, possibly centuries later, he's younger. Plus how many times Alice falls into Wonderland, Maleficent going after Aurora, making her prick her finger and having...
  3. R

Who is SHE?!

Well, for personality, He's barely close, but like Ballad said, is MUCH closer in personality. But how and why would Agin, doubtful, but that would be a cool twist. I think some of those other points are a little weak, however. The MoM isn't lazy like Demyx is. He was a keyblade master after...
  4. R

How is it a money grab? paying is completely optional and not at all necessary to progress, unlike games like Hogwarts Mystery. Also, I think they would have at least finished X's story in America, but no, the game just transferred from X to UnionX. I think milking the amount of time to finish...
  5. R

Who is SHE?!

Can we just imagine the end of the series ACTUALLY ending like that? "What are you gonna do now Sora?" "Well, it's dinner time." RECONNECT KINGDOM HEARTS
  6. R

Yeah, once they finally update with the ACTUAL story and not the same rehashed "time repeating" of the Disney worlds we've already seen. Wasn't there supposed to be a band new world? I remember people speculating it was gonna be Wreck-it Ralph because, I think, they were saying it was something...
  7. R

Who is SHE?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That just made my night. lol Poor Sora needs to save her so he can finally eat dinner
  8. R

Who is SHE?!

Absolutely not with Demyx lol. He wouldn't be so useless and get benched. Plus, one thing people tend to overlook at times is voice acting. Square doesn't really hide characters by changing voice actors. Demyx/his somebody are adults, so his voice wouldn't change. Also, let's not forget that the...
  9. R

Who is SHE?!

Interesting, I actually enjoy reading these theories and such. I just wish they weren't so vague for something so anticipated. Like we learn more of Lea and Isa's backstory but they just keep rolling with it until you've beaten everything, gotten all the reports. AAAANNNNNDDDDD NEXT GAME! I...
  10. R

Maleficent and Pete were the same in KH2. And I wanted to see them expanded on too, I agree on that. When it comes to KH1, I do not know where you are from, but if America, I'd re-ask my question, but keep it to the original KH, not FM as the unknown was thought of after the fact and while CoM...
  11. R

I can see it going in an interesting direction. The Luxu bit is explained, but not much else involving that. I cared about the box because of Back Cover and the first trailers of KH3 with Maleficent and Pete looking for it. I'm just hoping that after the FF7 remake, he'll actually develop more...
  12. R

Is The Caribbean a good world?

Ironically The Caribbean is one of my favorite worlds in the series. The Graphics are gorgeous and I like the exploration allows in all areas, making it, probably, the biggest world in the game. However, I sit here watching the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and see too many...
  13. R

I think in the earlier years that was the case, but he's had time to develop it and make it more fleshed out. Imo, of everything explained so far, nothing hasn't worked. What's been the worst has been the introduction of so many new things every single time. Like the epilogue and secret ending...
  14. R

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Best. Kingdom. Hearts. Joke. Ever.
  15. R

Who is SHE?!

I could go on with wondering how since a few of the secret reports are written by Luxu (who we now know to be Xigbar) and explains how he traveled all the way through the years going vessel to vessel until he came upon this one finding Xehanort trying to jump start a new keyblade war. however...
  16. R

Who is SHE?!

By now everyone reading this should know what I'm talking about, it's in the Secret Reports, Lea and Saix talk about it and it's a special conversation Sora can have in The Final World. Is it Ava???? And if so, what happened?? If anyone is unaware, Lea and Isa would always try to sneak into...
  17. R

Bad Glitch

I would say it is a glitch. Being that you go to use a normal reaction command and when you just so happen to be in Limit form, or even have used it just before using the reaction command, the game froze entirely. A glitch is any oversight that causes things to happen that shouldn't normally...
  18. R

Gummi Ship Help

I was wondering if I can get some help, as the internet does now have my question answered (from what I've seen). If someone would like to move this, or show me the question answered else wear, Then go ahead and close this. My question pertains to unlocking Gummi Ships. If you feel that would...
  19. R

KHIII Mini Game Mis-Step?

Hey everybody! It's been YEARS since I've posted on these forums. I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this, but does anyone else think Square missed a really huge opportunity in favor of things that, to me at least, seem subpar? Specifically the character, Wreck-It-Ralph. Being brought in as...
  20. R

Bad Glitch

yes if you just approach the building in limit form and use the reaction command.
Back