• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Can someone please explain what the heck is happening with the Disney worlds?

As easily as you can explain it. What is with the the Disney worlds? Why are they looping? In X/Union X Hercules is an adult, but In BBS, possibly centuries later, he's younger. Plus how many times Alice falls into Wonderland, Maleficent going after Aurora, making her prick her finger and having...
  2. R

Is The Caribbean a good world?

Ironically The Caribbean is one of my favorite worlds in the series. The Graphics are gorgeous and I like the exploration allows in all areas, making it, probably, the biggest world in the game. However, I sit here watching the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and see too many...
  3. R

Who is SHE?!

By now everyone reading this should know what I'm talking about, it's in the Secret Reports, Lea and Saix talk about it and it's a special conversation Sora can have in The Final World. Is it Ava???? And if so, what happened?? If anyone is unaware, Lea and Isa would always try to sneak into...
  4. R

Gummi Ship Help

I was wondering if I can get some help, as the internet does now have my question answered (from what I've seen). If someone would like to move this, or show me the question answered else wear, Then go ahead and close this. My question pertains to unlocking Gummi Ships. If you feel that would...
  5. R

KHIII Mini Game Mis-Step?

Hey everybody! It's been YEARS since I've posted on these forums. I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this, but does anyone else think Square missed a really huge opportunity in favor of things that, to me at least, seem subpar? Specifically the character, Wreck-It-Ralph. Being brought in as...
  6. R

Bad Glitch

Sucks that i found a game crashing glitch. I love to beat bosses in a drive form to see the cutscene with Sora in the different outfits, especially final form, however, when fighting Xemnas for the first time, if you go into limit form and go to use Facedown, the game freezes. Obviously it's...
  7. R

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition for Nintendo 3DS | GameStop According to the GameStop Website, the Kingdom Hearts 3D bundle will be available through GameStop.
  8. R

Any Team Starkid fans

For those of you who don't know, Team Starkid is a Theater group who gained Internet fame for their parody/comedic musicals, most notably the A Very Potter Musical series. I'd say check them out, they are hysterical as well as super talented. For those of you who love Team Starkid already, I...
  9. R

Final Mix Patches?

I was wondering if anyone here can help me. I am planning on getting all 3 Final mix games (and a Japanese ps2 for KH 1 and 2) and I was wondering if anyone has already imported them, as well as used any English Patches for them. I've done some Internet searches and found out some things about...
  10. R

Hearts or Bodies??? (BBS SPOILERS)

In the spoiler section, me and another guy got into a debate over whether or not a heart can contain another heart. He claims that when a heart is inside another person, it's basically inside their chest, and that's it. My theory is it is inside their heart. Here's why: First off, Sora's...
  11. R

Keyblade??

I need some assistance from someone who may have already played KH 3D. I'm not asking where Young Master Xehanort's keyblade came from, we all know he became a keyblade master. My question is, what was the reasoning for using the Etheral-Like-Baldes in BBS, but then switching to the keyblade in...
  12. R

Drive Forms

Simple and basic topic and question Do YOU think the Drive Forms should return upgraded? I loved all the drive forms and I thought all the different abilities, fighting styles and outfit changes made the game a heck of a lot more awesome! I saw some really cool fan-made designs and colo...
  13. R

Anything odd about your copy of KH2?

alright so I started playing through the series again recently, and I'm up to KH2. Here's the thing, this isn't my first copy of the game. the first one I had, my friend was really careless with it and it just didn't work when I got it back. so I recently bought a new one and while playing...
  14. R

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

it was interesting getting some people's perspective on my first topic about Riku's Keyblade. This time I want to take a look at 358/2 Days. This time the question I have is, is it really that bad a game? in terms of games in general, do people find it to be a bad game? or just in terms of KH...
  15. R

Riku's Way to the Dawn Keyblade

I wanted to start a series of posts in which you votes on whether or not you like something. I think it'd be cool for ppl to see who have common mindsets based on individual things about the KH series. First vote, then talk about why you think so. I got this idea after I saw alot of ppl did not...
  16. R

Marvel Ultimate Alliance: The Best Marvel Game?

Hey guys. It's time to get your opinions out there. Marvel Comics is behind the creation of so many memorable and unique heroes and fictional characters. Not to rip on DC or any other companies who have defiantly had their fair share of creations. But it seems most people will name their...
  17. R

NOT a hate thread.....BUT......

I was soo stoked for this game....until things started coming from TGS.... First off, the dream eaters. It makes me worry that some brand new completely confusing entity is gonna make an appearance that will have people questioning up and down about it. Reasoning? The unversed were controlled...
  18. R

Gamestop got it wrong for once!

If any of you have noticed, The last few games that came out in the KH franchise, on Gamestop's site, they post the game info page with a release date, Usually they get it right, being that they post before Square Enix announces it's official date. However I found today that they, for once, got...
  19. R

Clear Up *spoilers*

On khinsider, in the newest post, they say the official Japanese 358/2 Days site updated with a vid of a playable cloaked figure, it is Roxas, and the point is he's fighting Neo Shadows before he fights Riku, at Memories Skyscraper, just so u know so no one is confused
  20. R

top 3 reasons the future of KH will probably be less than expected

1: Hikaru Utada is most likely not gonna do anymore KH themes. Simple and Clean, and Sanctuary dragged me into the series, defiantly in my top 5 favorite songs 2: NO WAYNE ALLWINE! The mickey I grew up with recently passed away, though he was able to complete voice acting for 358/2 days, BBS...
Back