• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Nomura and his ideas

does anyone have an idea why Nomura wants the new games on the DS and the PSP. it seems strange that he would put such a good game on such small consoles. Most people dont own a DS or a PSP just people who had them from younger siblings or being young themselves. But really it sounds like a...
  2. K

anyone

hello everyone. iv been a member of this site since back in the old days when we all speculated and wished for KH2 just to be released. after the release i left the web site and havnt been on since =( anywho just decided to reviset and WTF to my surprise all new games new stories to KH and yes...
  3. K

Help please

SO i bought those cheat code thing and i put it in cicked the stuff i wanted like 99 potiones hit start the screen said take out the game and put in KH2 and click the eject and did that and when i went on my game nothin happened whats with that ?"
  4. K

anyone heard?

My Sister was wondering if anyone had heard about there beaing a GBA game with Kingdom hearts as we wait for KH3 Like how there was COM while we waited for KH2 or do you know of any other KH stuff thats coming out in between i didnt know how to answer her so i wanted to ask u peoples Oh...
  5. K

Vids

ok i dont know where to put this so i just stuck it here But where could i download KH2 Cutscenes File Front wont let anyone w/out a fast pass Download cus there are NO free servers ! Anyone know where i can download the stuff?
  6. K

KH2 Ending (no spoiler) just ?

Ok does anyone know where i can get screen shots of the KH2 ending i nedd some picks for sigs and stuff
  7. K

Can someone explain..

I'm just a bit confused on what Kingdom Hearts really is someone just give me a lil help please dont flame >.< I mean the actual Kingdom Hearts itslef not the Game
  8. K

KH3 Worlds you want

For KH3 what worlds do you really want to see Im Hoping for Hawaii Lilo And Stitch! Atlantis and Pride lands Again ! Jungle Book Treasure Planet! Brother Bear Timeless River! Maybe Finding Nemo ahh Nvm
  9. K

Screen shots ?

Where can i find good screenshots of Axel.. other than here :confused:
  10. K

Orchilum+

Where the heak do i find them i have like 6 and i cant find anymore O_O thanks alll for the help
  11. K

KH2 on the Radio

i was listening to the radio before i went to school and it said somethin like KH3 bein released around a year did anyone else here it? it was on the radio becus i thnk it was talkin about the new release and how good KH2 was doin AHHH IM NOT Lieing i swear i just heard it and couldnt beleive...
  12. K

HELP Twilight town =(

So yah im tryin toi complete Jimneys Journal to get the secret ending and im in twilight town doin the mini games and i need HELP 1) for the Poster Mini Game - Ok in the Journal it says i need to put 20 posters up in 20seconds THATS IMPOSSIBLE becus u cant use your skateboared and u have to...
  13. K

Org. XIII whole self

Well each member of the organization is a nobody so who do u think there whole self really is ?:p this is just for fun so please dont flame i think axel might be Rikus Nobody..idk y lol
  14. K

speeding worlds

Anyone else think the game is too...quick ..ohhhhh how to word it for example Mulans world it took atleast 45mins to beat and it was quick where if we where in KH1 example wonderland took atleast around 1hour and .30min It felt like a really long time bearting 1 KH world but it feels simpley...
  15. K

Roxas Again?

will we ever play as or see Roxas again after the begining?:( i really would like to know.
  16. K

Funny Roxas Thought

Imagine when your Roxas your 2 helpers beside you are none other than goofy's son MaX and Pete's son PJ Wouldnt that be some sort of reunion hehe yah i just thought it would be cool lol though it wont happen please dont Flame i know its Dumb
  17. K

How Long ?

in proximity how long do u think this game is gunna take to beat like 60hrs? Did Nomura ever say how long the average would be? SORRY if you people know but i just havnt Read it anywhere yet:( How long will it take you?:confused:
  18. K

Magic or Physical

What do u perfer magic attacks from afar or close up physical attacks? I never use magic (except cure) and i was wonderin if i was the only person like that?
  19. K

Disney Song !!! fav?

Whats your Favorite Disney Song of all time???? If its not any of poll answers post a reply and if it is Post a reply anyways!
  20. K

2 Disk?

Does anyone know if the Japanese version was 2 disk ? or even if the american version is 2 disk people say it is..is it?
Back