• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► The Return of Evil Academy High School!!

Sy, The One He Fears here. If you haven't already heard, I'm bringing back EAH in all it's random and outrageous glory. I'll post the original chaps now to give everyone a refresh, so please post away. Your posts drive me to work for my readers! - Please remember the time placement and...
  2. P

- The One He Fears is on hiatus -

Peace out true believers, the title is correct. I'm leaving for a while. Gerard, you continue the story if you want, or put it on hold. We WILL finish it!!! I'll send you the skeleton to use (just don't muck it up). Bye bye Eliwood, see ya LLH, much love Tender, nice knowing you PoL, Rivals to...
  3. P

Fanfiction ► Character Sketches ~ "Rikku's Last Mission 3"

Well yeah these are some character and scene sketches I drew this week based on parts in the "RLM3". Just to note though it's not called "Rikku's Last Mission 3", simply because she shouldn't even have a 2nd last mission (complete oxymoron). We're going mostly with "Island of Time" or "Showdown...
  4. P

How do you get a video on here?

I don't know how to get my videos online. Do I have to put it on a sponser site like Photobucket? Because I want to get my videos up. Can anyone teach me how?
  5. P

Should I Change thy Name?

Again come that all important question, "Should I Change thy Name?" Well I need help desiding, this is my favor I ask of you my forum buddies. Here are the choices: ~Keep 'The One He Fears', my veteran name ~'Kai of Destruction' my long used title to my close friends ~'Desai969' my AIM...
  6. P

Sucks to be wrong huh?

This thread is dedicated to all the people who's theories were shut down by the peps of this site, myself included. Many people say that the Heartless War was unplayable, that the Deep Dive world had no significance in KH2, or that (and few believed this, me too) DiZ wasn't against the...
  7. P

Fanfiction ► Evil Academy High School

This is part one (it's written in RP style at first so deal) Part one of "Evil Academy High"(assume Ansem is Riku's dad): Chapter 1 Ansem and Riku are in Hollow Bastion talking while a dark cloud looms over head. Riku: So Ans--Dad, why did u take my body? Ansem: Darkness, true...
  8. P

A great big Forum Family?

While we talk and grow here, i feel we've grown as a family. Though some might disagree, post what you think and what makes you feel like a family. While a rival, Cloud_Unchained has become one of my best friends here, he's a good rival and a great friend. LLH is to me the heart of the forums...
  9. P

I'll pay good money for Neo Claws.

I'll pay between 600,000 and 1,000,000 for them. I really need them.
  10. P

Why you chose your name

Why did we choose the names we have on the forums and/or RPG? I made "The One He Fears" because I'm a big Sephiroth fan, and I wanted a name no one else would have (like One Winged Angel or Seraphim) so I thought about it and maid a joke saying that Sephy is the one Sora and Cloud should fear...
  11. P

Join the Kaioshin Sydicate

As you know, the RPG has under gone some changes. I've worked hard to put myself on the top. Join our clan, and you join me. I have alot of money and I get my members weapons and money. You get custom rankings and as much help as I can give you. Soon we'll be starting a tourament for the clans...
  12. P

Join the Kaioshin Syndicate... read about it.

~Meet new friends ~Be part of a family ~Join the Kais in our legacy ~Get paid (900 gil per day for beginners) Become a Kai. I am Des, the Kai of Destruction. You can meet: -Chaos -Tranquility -Pain -Wisdom -pleasure and you can have a place among the watchers of reality And remember ~ We...
  13. P

Fanfiction ► The One He Fears vs. Cloud_Unchained

Who should win when it all comes down to it? A sequel to "Showdown of Fate" is in the making, and who knows maybe we'll end it with a 3rd? But who should win? Where it stands C_U is currently dead in the sequel, and i'm close to death. So which one of us gets Rikku? You deside by you're...
  14. P

I can't watch the trailer!!!

The fiesta jump trailer won't play, only some wicked sick music and ambient colors!! Please, this isn't fair!! Someone help!!!
  15. P

Wouldn't it suck if....

Horrible Anime Moments We've all seen animes where something bad happens to someone. Or a bad predicament comes about, like someone getting horribly dumped. Well in this thread post something u've seen in an Anime that you think would suck if it happened to you or someone else. Mine is: In...
  16. P

Please Help, Admins!!!!

I'm an Ice Mage, but I didn't even pick a job or evolve!!! I'm still level 1, and I can't buy spells!!! Please reformat me!!
  17. P

Should I Change thy Name?

Should I change my name from The One He Fears to Kai of Destruction? I need help with this choice, It's kinda tough.
  18. P

The One He Fears needs help! im in love....

hey girls, The One He Fears needs help! im in love.... I need some help guys and gals. I'm in love with such a great girl...lalalala *drifts into a wonderland, then a wall* Her name is -- well let's call her Angelica. While at the same time (and please girls, dont yell, I really am a good guy)...
  19. P

KH2: Final Mix

Who would be pissed if Nomura pulled another "Final Mix" stunt, but on KH2. So we get a relitivly good version, but the Japanese get some suped up Egyptian-God-Version that tramples all others. I'd be royally pissed off.
  20. P

Warrior Within: You Can Change Your Fate

This is one of the sickest games in history. I beat it on Normal with the HOT perfect ending (the Prince is a P.I.M.P) then I beat easy mode in a day with both endings (branch file) I've uncovered every thing but 1 enviroment picture and 1 axe and 1 mace. I got all the Missilanus weapons (the...
Back