• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Final Fantasy 12

question!!!! does anyone know if Vaan is Penelo`s boyfriend?? cuz some sites it says there just close friends and others its says there together. do you know there relationship???
  2. K

Confused

What is Action Replay MAX? alot of ppl are talking about it and i`m not sure whats with these codes and stuff can someone fill me in? lol i don`t wanna feel out of it! :) thanx! and where do we put these codes?
  3. K

EB games

Heyy! so i went to EB games today and i reserved KH2 but when i wanted to double check on when to come back the guy said it was coming out wednsday morning. but thats the 29th! i`m sorta confused! the website says its coming the 28th but the store guy said wednsday morning did anyone else have...
  4. K

Stratagey Guide

Question!! so i was looking on ebgames and i saw the official stratagey guide there then i saw the L.E. guide! and it said usally ships in 24 hours http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=831719 so my question is does that mean its out now? it was like that yesterday too! and if youu...
  5. K

Gummi Ship what do youu think? :)

Heyy! i was just wondering what youu all think of the gummi ship in KH2 if youu have already seen it in action! do youu think it will be fun? its looks pretty hard to me! what do youu think? :)
  6. K

Buying the game

i have a question, sorry if this has been asked before, but do youu think if i don`t pre-order KH2 it will be sold out everywhere? cuz i was just planing to go to a store and get it when i got home from school. Should i do that or pre-order it now!? and if youu suggest me to pre-order it where...
Back