• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

a small help question.

I know that many people might flame me for this because there are instructions on another section, but here goes. O.K, I'm searching for 2 more Orchaleims+ and I have already looked at the online guide for them. However, I still can't find them! One is supposedly in Radiant Garden where you...
  2. W

Gizmo shop?

It's just suddenly occured to me....why is the gizmo shop called a shop when you don't buy anything there? :ohmy:
  3. W

For Europeans and Australians only

inspired by the 'European and Australian discussion' thread, I made this poll. Using the knowledge that you got from SE, stores, Magazines etc, when do you think KH2 will come out in PAL terretories?
  4. W

Pal conversion? surely not that hard!

I was checking out the release date for Lego Star Wars 2, and the release date between America and Europ/Australia is a matter of days. :cursing: Why is the case so different for Kingdom Hearts II?!?! :cursing:
  5. W

Square-enix

Please don't say this is in the wrong section because this is the closest I can get to the topic. O.K, 2 days ago I sent an e-mail to Square-enix europe, and I haven't had a reply back yet. Does anyone know how long they will take to reply? :confused:
  6. W

PS2 disks

I don't know if this is in the right section, and it has probably been asked many times before, but what is the difference between a blue PS2 disk, and a standard silver/reflective one? I would be glad of someone's help! :D
  7. W

Ending cutscene: Kairi

One question: On the ending Cutscene of KH, how did Kairi get to the End of the world?
  8. W

Mystery mould

I dont know if this is old, but it is very new to me. Last night while I was playing Kingdom hearts (for the umpteenth time) I was in Halloween Town, and in the Pumpkin patch with a big hill, were a group of Black fungus Heartless (evil mushroom heartless..you know?) and I was bashing them...
  9. W

Gummi ship builder?

For some reason, I was a Heartless about 10 minutes ago, but suddenly I'm a gummi ship builder?? explain plz!!! :confused:
  10. W

Kh2 U.K

I know it's a stupid question, and I don't know about things like this, but will KH2 come out in the U.K around the same time as NA because it is in English? :confused:
  11. W

Help!

I am desperately trying to get on KHU (No advertising) but for some reason, the page comes up with Cannot find server the page cannot be displayed yno what I mean..... So can anyone help me? Iv'e tried to do...
  12. W

U.K...Anyone?

O.K, I know there are alot of U.K people here, (that includes me) but I want to narrow it down a bit. I know it's unlikley, but are there any Welsh people like me out there?:confused:
  13. W

Official KH2 artwork

O.k, so far I think only Sora, Roxas, goofy and donald's official artwork drawings for KH2 have been revealed. But does anybody know if there is any of Kairi? or Riku? Or even king Mickey? I only know That CGI work has been uncovered.:confused:
  14. W

Everything is coming back to me, the true...

That phrase.... I think it is said by Sora. Now don't mock me if you think i've got this wrong, but here's my theory. I think sora will turn to the darkside in KH2, and the glowing eye unknown will be sora. when one day kairi will come and meet him and remind him of his light, and as in KH1...
  15. W

British people anyone?

Anyone who is british, can you plese reply so I can add you to my buddy list, coz I am british myself. thanks! :D
  16. W

waiting....waiting.....

How many of you feel that you cannot do anything with your life until you get KH2, I mean I can't get to sleep at night coz I keep thinking about it!! :(
  17. W

How many sequels?

How many Kingdom hearts sequels do you want there to be? I want it to stop at KH3 (if there is going to be one) coz then I will be like, 25 if loads come out! :eek:
  18. W

kairi & sora

Hey, supposing sora and kairi do meet in kh2, won't it be great to see that cutscene? y'no, all that time through kh1, com, and kh2 to find her, then you finally do! personally i hope the meet on destiny islands. I can't wait for it to come out!
  19. W

what world?

:confused: What world is sora's home world? coz after kh1, what world did he go to? and in deep jungle, he saw the progector, and saw a castle, and said it was familiar. What castle was that? I don't think it was the disney castle or hollow bastion. What do you think?
  20. W

s'mae! Welshcake ydw i!

I am new here, and in case you didn't know, I am from Wales, a country next to England, and I can speak some welsh. (p.s, my title translated: Hello! I am Welshcake!)
Back