• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blksabbath74

Multiplayer??

I just started this game, and so did my daughter, both Vulpes. I have not had a chance to really dig in yet, or experience how parties work. What, if any, if the multiplayer aspect of this game?
  2. blksabbath74

Watch Kairi Stanky-Leg...

Just heard a rumor from a pretty relibale source at an Anime that there will be a Dance, Dance Revolution style minigame in Traverse Town which will feature a number of American pop songs, so include the Whi[p/Nay-Nay song. This will be similar to the minigames in Chronotrigger at the fair...
  3. blksabbath74

Fat Guy with Guns

4. blksabbath74

Was Eraqus a complete shmuck?

I wouldn't say it was worshipping the light, so much as a fear of the dark. Or better, the failure to aknowledge that light and darkness exist in everyone. I think Yen Sid is probably more balanced in his views, although I'd be suprised if he takes up the keyblade again. That seems to be a...
  5. blksabbath74

Why Xion's hair black?

Re: why xion's hair black I guess I should have said if Sora and Ventus were, for a better example, wearing identical clothes, then, without looking at their feet, could ou tell them apart. I mean, sure you can tell Sora and Ventus apart. Sora has a white (or black) shirt and red (or black)...
  6. blksabbath74

Were Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus Scientists?

Well, technically, the other one was just a mention of nudity, with no inneundo, sexual or otherwise, but point taken. My point, in the other thread, though, remains valid. If Sora and Ventus were, for a better example, wearing ideintical clothes, then, without looking at their feet, could ou...
  7. blksabbath74

Why Xion's hair black?

Re: why xion's hair black If they were naked, without comparing the size of their feet?
  8. blksabbath74

Why Xion's hair black?

Re: why xion's hair black If Namine and Xion had red hair, would you really be able to tell them apart from Kairi?
  9. blksabbath74

Were Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus Scientists?

Jeez, Swoosh, are you gonna make the OP come right out and say it? Ansem the Wise had a taste for young men, and the others earned their keep as what middle easterners refer to as 'table boys.' Its all right there between the lines, plain as day. Haven't you ever read The Kite Runner?
  10. blksabbath74

Why Xion's hair black?

Re: why xion's hair black This... Kairi, Namine and Xion are all based, more or less, on the same skin, so where Kairi was kind of a sporty, tomboyish red-head, Namine is a good girl and Xion is a goth, as are all the XIII members. I think it's purely an asthetic choice.
  11. blksabbath74

I'm replaying it, and am seeing it in a very different light. To be honest, I have a tendency to inject my own interpretations od added depth into a story I like to cover up weak storytelling, and I've had years to mull some of this over. Having said that, these things are occuring to me...
  12. blksabbath74

1) Xehanort clearly had an number of back-up plans to gain access to Kingdom Hearts. 2) If, instead of trying to kill Ventus and Terra, Eraqus and his pupils, along with Mickey and Yen Sid, had presented a unified front against Xehanort, it would have been possible to defeat him early on...
  13. blksabbath74

Are the Seven Dwarves Masochists?

I mean, apart from their chosen lifestyle and profession...and no judgements here, but after Ventus beats Bashful repeatedly with his keyblade and breaks the crate he is hiding under, Bashful tells him that he seems like a nice guy. I would personally never trust a person with not one but TWU...
  14. blksabbath74

If Mark Hammil wasn't involved with a new Disney/Star Wars set of projects, I might say 'throw him a bone,' but yeah, in general, let Eraqus stay dead. Maybe if Xehanort reforges the X-Blade and pushes the reset button on the universe, things would be better...
  15. blksabbath74

Geez, this game's story is even more flawed than I remembered.

That seems to be a pretty common East vs West problem...Western stories, generally, will try to maintain some sort of continuity from one story to the next, especially when using the same characters, where in Eastern storytelling, they will simply tell a story, and not worry about wehter or not...
  16. blksabbath74

It's TOTALLY a stretch, and I'm certainly not calling Eraqus a villain by any means. However, Claude Frollo clearly cared for Esmerelda, yet that very thing is what led him to the crisis of faith that tore him apart and damned him. As bad of a villain as he was, he wasn't all bad. There was...
  17. blksabbath74

Yes, I agree that it was all for plot convenience. Having said that, Eraqus' actions almost seem to point to a need to sabatoge Terra and favor Aqua. Maybe, on a subconcious level, Eraqus wanted Terra (and to a lesser extent Ventus) out of the way so that he could have Aqua to himself, even if...
  18. blksabbath74

Signs point to yes... Seriously, some unknown force (Xehanort) introduces darkness during Aqua and Terra's Mastery test, and he just 'allows it to play out' as a good test, and never further investigates. He is so out of touch with Terra that he doesn't question how he summoned darkness, or...
  19. blksabbath74

Preorder KH3 on Amazon 59.99 - December 2015

Just saw that the other day, when I was doing some Xmas shopping. Is that actually the expected release date, or just some pie in the sky for when they think it will come out? I am hoping that the cost of a PS4 comes down a bit more between now and then. Still around $400. It would be...
  20. blksabbath74

Kingdom Hearts Manga thread?

Re: Kingdom Hearst Manga thread? Thanks, that's the one I was looking for...
Back