• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

FOBulous Pete

I have a question for the people who love Fall Out Boy. Don't get me wrong, i love fall out boy also. So my question is: WHAT IS PETE?!?! I always thought of Pete as "bi" but now, i keep seeing some people say that he's FULLY gay and i don't know what to believe now...:( DO NOT POST...
  2. M

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

I didn't use a strategy guide also!! and i finished it in 33hours too! one thing i'm confused on is the gummi routes....i don't understand that part.. ^-^;;
  3. M

If you have Kingdom Hearts 2....

the 4th day of twilight town, i just got it today.....^-^ only 2 hours in it.... so that's my world i'm in!! ^-^
  4. M

Favorite Mini Job

I like the Cargo, bc that was the only jjob i can do best at getting 50 munny each time!!! 2nd was that Do u want to be famous one w/the ball....the highest i got was 18 hits.... and that.....mail....delivery...i only got 10 munnies.....my time was 2''32 because i didn't know what to do...
  5. M

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Key blade warrior ^small town? heh! Las Vegas isn't small at all!!! and the cd isn't purple on the back!! bwahahaha!!! and pllus it was in a plastic hard case so we couldn't open it, only the people who work there can oopen it.... bwahahah!!!! edit: and ^mr.S i'm on the 4th day! the...
  6. M

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got kingdom hearts 2 today at 3:05 pm today!!!! in Fry's Electronics for only 39.99!! bc it was on sale!!! hahahahahahahahahaah!!!!! edit: oh yeah!! and i didn't reserve mine or preorder mine!!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!
  7. M

Deleting your posts

how come you can't delete your own post no more, like before? ok, thats my only question^. please delete after the answer has been given please. ^-^
  8. M

Star Ocean Mobiles Turtle

hehe ^-^ (haven't been here for a long time...^^;;) I'm stuck in the mining area around the beginning of the game. And i don't know which turtle i'm supposed to use and which directions....^^;; I tried the first 3 like a whole lots of times and i keep putting stress on them... heh.... So does...
Back